FORUMS

XDA Recap: This Week In Android (Apr 18 – 25)

Here in the digital XDA newsroom, we spend our days pouring over an average of … more

Sunday Debate: Custom ROMs vs. Modular Tweaks

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Mods and ROMs. Come with your opinions and feel free to … more

AOSP 5.1 Lollipop for Nexus Q

Google Nexus Q is an intriguing device released with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. It was abandoned by … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (Apr 17 – 24)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] Samsung Galaxy S4 M919 can't get past PIT partition

20th July 2014, 09:36 AM |#11  
lordcheeto03's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
Thanks Meter: 560
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace$$

That did the trick all right!

Thanks!

Reverting the modem before flashing the stock firmware fixed your problem? Awesome!
 
 
20th July 2014, 03:07 PM |#12  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Hold the power button and the volume up button and try booting into recovery,

Wipe cache
3 times

Wipe dalvik
3 times

Wipe system
3 times

Reflash rom
1 time

Wipe cache
At least 1 time

Reboot or

Flash gapps
(Only if needed)

If that doesn't help, then maybe try a different rom?


Sent from my GT-I9505G using XDA Free mobile app
20th July 2014, 08:18 PM |#13  
lordcheeto03's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
Thanks Meter: 560
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous_CA

I had the same problem but when i tried to flash the lastest firmware its stock on samsung logo... anyone can help me?

I'm assuming you're flashing the stock firmware via Odin... if that's the case, simply factory reset via stock recovery and you should be good to go.
20th July 2014, 08:23 PM |#14  
Infamous_CA's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordcheeto03

I'm assuming you're flashing the stock firmware via Odin... if that's the case, simply factory reset via stock recovery and you should be good to go.

I tried but it dosnt show recovery.. I flash a recovery but it dossnt boot on recovery. It show samsung galaxy but the screen turn in black.. I think that maybe it a board problem.

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
20th July 2014, 08:27 PM |#15  
lordcheeto03's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
Thanks Meter: 560
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous_CA

I tried but it dosnt show recovery.. I flash a recovery but it dossnt boot on recovery. It show samsung galaxy but the screen turn in black.. I think that maybe it a board problem.

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Try re-flashing the stock firmware in Odin. Don't flash a custom recovery at this point, just the stock firmware. Once it passes in Odin, power it off. Hold Power + Volume Up while powering up. It should show the Galaxy S4 screen with "Booting Recovery" in the upper-left.
20th July 2014, 10:30 PM |#16  
Infamous_CA's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Yes it say that on blue letters but dosnt show the recovery menu

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
21st July 2014, 02:52 AM |#17  
lordcheeto03's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
Thanks Meter: 560
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous_CA

Yes it say that on blue letters but dosnt show the recovery menu

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Ah. Well I don't know what to say; perhaps someone else may know? Sorry and good luck.
21st July 2014, 03:03 AM |#18  
Infamous_CA's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordcheeto03

Ah. Well I don't know what to say; perhaps someone else may know? Sorry and good luck.

Thanks for ur help man.

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes