[Firmware Needed] Galaxy S4 SCH-I545PP (Verizon Prepaid)

Search This thread

bjf189

Dec 8, 2014
Thank you so much. I was close to taking this phone back and not getting another simply because I really need a phone to replace my S3 for tethering soon. But if you got the firmware, I can flash it back to working order, and hopefully get some deodexed roms (that way I can install Xposed framework). :) Thanks again!
Your welcome. Just follow that link I posted in my last reply and it'll take you to the oh7 firmware I posted. Use Odin an you'll be all set

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I can't think of any reason as to why post paid firmware would be different than prepaid. You can use the phone for either.
    And you're posting jn the wrong forum, which is probably why nobody is helping you. Because you didn't bother to read the rules before posting.
    Try the general section or Android development section. Click the search button and type firmware. I'm sure you'll find it faster than it took you to make all these posts. Good luck
    I think what sob372 was saying is the hardware in the phone is the same as the contract so you can just follow the SCH-I545 stuff and it will work.
    being that I just got this same phone S4 prepaid used I'll be playing with it to root it, install safestrap and probably downgrade it from Lollipop to Kitkat. So I'll let you know if you don't find more here by searching and I'm sure there are relevant posts if you dig around a bit.
    I'm trying out your idea. If i can get the file them I'll upload it. If not, I'll still be able to at least send you a back up of the oh7 recovery. Mines all still stock. Id hate to get stuck with a paperweight until the correct firmware is released. That's why I'm careful lol. The firmware is downloading right now. It says it's a enc4 file though. Maybe just cause its downloading at the moment. I'll just wait an see an I'll let you know

Yes, while it is downloading it will be a .enc4 file. Even after downloading it will stay like that, but when you got to actually flash the file, it will decrypt and the encrypted version will appear in that /decrypt folder.
    Yes, while it is downloading it will be a .enc4 file. Even after downloading it will stay like that, but when you got to actually flash the file, it will decrypt and the encrypted version will appear in that /decrypt folder.
    so im confused. do i need the encrypted or decrypted file for it to work with odin? i tried changing the file to zip format and open it with winrar after it downloaded in the software but it came up as an unknown archive or damaged. so im not sure what im doing wrong but ill keep trying

UPDATE: i have tried getting the file through verizons handy tool and i did get the decrypted folder along with the unzip folder during it was finishing up repairing my s4. i just copied the file from the decrypted folder and extracted it during the repair. so now im using odin 3.10.7 and testing it out now to see if it will flash successfully. if all goes well, i will make new thread with the firmware link inside it so users dont need to scroll through pages to find the link. first anyone know a good or popular upload storage i can use to upload the firmware to for others to use? i tried uploading onto here but i keep getting a connection timeout

UPDATE 2: ive got it! i made the firmware of OH7! finally. you can go ahead and head over to this thread TheXev. use it and youll be back to stock :)
    http://xdaforums.com/galaxy-s4-verizon/development/firmware-release-galaxy-s4-i545pp-t3365371