stang5litre Ediition 5.0 OC1 MDK,SS,FF/OC1/OF1

Search This thread

klabit87

Jul 11, 2011
im gonna try looking at the file structure, potentially might rip out the kernel and replace it with the one from muniz_ri's deodexed ROM (keeproot, locked bootloader version)

---------- Post added at 09:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 PM ----------

i managed to move some files around, replaced the boot.img from the zip with muniz's, and removed the loki scripts. im crossing my fingers

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 PM ----------

flashed successfully, but i'm going to wait out the first boot before coming to any real conclusions.
when flashing anything through flashfire make sure you set your screen timeout to 10 minutes before doing anything.

---------- Post added at 09:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

oh my god it works, will pm stang with modded ff version. only problem for me is that im not getting service but thats because im in canada and get super spotty service

Great work!
I planned to do the very same thing tonight and just now got some time to get to it when I saw you had done exactly as I would have done.
The signal problem is very likely on your end.
Thanks!

Edit: I would also like to note that your zip should work with safestrap but you would need to flash the OC1safestrap-flashable.zip kernel after flashing the rom.
Unless the updater-script is changed a little bit in order to force the kernel to be flashed like in my kernel zip.

Last edited:
Reactions: MReinke

D4oidz3r

Sep 28, 2010
Just wanted to report in. Flashed last night, Google+ and Maps FC's went away after updates and everything is working far better than it was on the previous ROM I had been using :good: You really nailed it on the spot with this release @stang5litre! :highfive: Looks like I found my new goto ROM :cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: stang5litre

skepticmisfit

Jul 25, 2013
for those who want to flash this with flashfire, i made a modified zip of this ROM. however, Wifi didn't work immediately for me.
you will want APKs of safestrap, all the stuff in this thread: http://xdaforums.com/galaxy-s4-verizon/general/guide-safestrap-access-odin-t3120483 and this zip file: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23991606952597069

---------- Post added at 10:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 PM ----------

Great work!
I planned to do the very same thing tonight and just now got some time to get to it when I saw you had done exactly as I would have done.
The signal problem is very likely on your end.
Thanks!

Edit: I would also like to note that your zip should work with safestrap but you would need to flash the OC1safestrap-flashable.zip kernel after flashing the rom.
Unless the updater-script is changed a little bit in order to force the kernel to be flashed like in my kernel zip.

i flashed the ROM in flashfire but needed to install safestrap to fix wifi. I will post a full, not completely disorganized guide later.

skepticmisfit

Jul 25, 2013
non-mdk ROM will be up hopefully by tomorrow, see if i can get stang to host it.
wifi will not work upon flashing, you will need to flash gogolie's nk4/oc1 wifi fix. there are no modules for nk4/oc1 for safestrap.

Reactions: reggie cheeks

stang5litre

Sep 11, 2012
Columbus
im gonna try looking at the file structure, potentially might rip out the kernel and replace it with the one from muniz_ri's deodexed ROM (keeproot, locked bootloader version)

---------- Post added at 09:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 PM ----------

i managed to move some files around, replaced the boot.img from the zip with muniz's, and removed the loki scripts. im crossing my fingers

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 PM ----------

flashed successfully, but i'm going to wait out the first boot before coming to any real conclusions.
when flashing anything through flashfire make sure you set your screen timeout to 10 minutes before doing anything.

---------- Post added at 09:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

oh my god it works, will pm stang with modded ff version. only problem for me is that im not getting service but thats because im in canada and get super spotty service

Awesome!!!! More People can enjoy the build:good:
Muniz_ri Kernel is just the older version of what i have already baked into the rom. So you shouldn't of had to mess with that. But then again I am talking about his build for MDK. Send me a PM with the Details and I will add it to the OP:good:

klabit87

Jul 11, 2011
non-mdk ROM will be up hopefully by tomorrow, see if i can get stang to host it.
wifi will not work upon flashing, you will need to flash gogolie's nk4/oc1 wifi fix. there are no modules for nk4/oc1 for safestrap.

I have the wifi modules in a zip that I made when the update first came out.

Just never saw a reason to need them until now.

Gigilie wififix zip updates hlos, modem, and installs the wifi modules as well as installs safestrap apk, busybox, and supersu app i believe

This zip is the same as our nc5 wifi modules just updated with OC1 files.
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23991606952613468

either zip will fix wifi just throwing another option in there

Reactions: jam0688

stang5litre

Sep 11, 2012
Columbus

I'll host it. Thanks skepticmisfit for making a SS/FF version so others can enjoy.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Last edited:

skepticmisfit

Jul 25, 2013
I have the wifi modules in a zip that I made when the update first came out.

Just never saw a reason to need them until now.

Gigilie wififix zip updates hlos, modem, and installs the wifi modules as well as installs safestrap apk, busybox, and supersu app i believe

This zip is the same as our nc5 wifi modules just updated with OC1 files.
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23991606952613468

either zip will fix wifi just throwing another option in there

sweet, both should be in OP for locked bootloader people.
wanted to also state, for the 4th time, that this will flash through FlashFire but it might be tricky to mess with that. safestrap probably recommended.
btw, this ROM removes most of the verizon bloatware. swype is still there, backup assistant is there (if it wasnt the button for it in settings would be there and hitting it would FC). but thats it everything else is gone :) aside from samsung stuff. its like having an international s4. its what the s4 on vzw should be like imo.

---------- Post added at 11:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 PM ----------

xposed installs fine.
locked bl people: i got the custom padlock screen, running triangle away will probably fix it.

---------- Post added 12th June 2015 at 12:08 AM ---------- Previous post was 11th June 2015 at 11:37 PM ----------

isp here in canada is throttling me hard

skepticmisfit

Jul 25, 2013
im still uploading the ROM to google drive, my isp is being meanyhead poopybutts
so here's the guide for flashing the ROM if you want to use Flashfire. IT IS NOT RECOMMENDED, SAFESTRAP IS EASIER TO USE.

1. in Flashfire, hit the FAB (+ button) and select "Wipe" leaving the default settings checked
2. Hit the FAB again and select "Flash zip or OTA" and look for the ROM
3. Make sure the stuff on the screen is ordered Wipe then Flash zip or OTA and leave EverRoot disabled
4. hit the lightning bolt and then hit ok. prepare to lose everything
the ROM will flash at this point. however, you're kinda SOL because wifi won't work. it will take a long time to boot up, this ROM is deodexed. thats why.
5. go through the setup wizard. google+ will probably force close a bunch.
6. in SuperSU, you may want to update the binary, reboot, and then go back into the app's settings tab, and set the default access to "Grant"
7. install safestrap and follow this guide: http://xdaforums.com/galaxy-s4-verizon/general/guide-safestrap-access-odin-t3120483
8. download the OC1 modules: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23991606952613468
if those don't work try gogolie's wififix: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23991606952597069
9. follow klabit's ss guide to flash the wififix files. uninstall safestrap when you're done with all of this as it's really buggy.

uh, thats it, i have poobrain right now. if you're confused PM me. ROM's still not up yet. im gonna stay up till it is :good:

Sir Lancelot

Dec 23, 2007
I know this is borrowing trouble, but has anyone seen any trouble with Bluetooth audio streaming?

sent from my MDK Mossed-covered 3 handled family S4

stang5litre

Sep 11, 2012
Columbus
uh, thats it, i have poobrain right now. if you're confused PM me. ROM's still not up yet. im gonna stay up till it is :good:[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the instructions on that. I'll post those with the ROM in the OP as soon as you send it to me. Then I'll upload to my android file host. You sending tonight or tomorrow?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Jun 18, 2013
*noob question* Will I lose my MDK boot loader?

Long time S4 ROM flasher here (on MDK boot loader), but I'm not familiar with the internal ROM-flashing process so sorry for the noob question. (I just read very carefully and follow directions when flashing a new ROM haha)

Under Notes, it says:
-The ROM will update your Modem and System to OC1 and will Auto-loki the Kernel.
Does "...update your…System to OC1" mean that I will lose my MDK boot loader, or will this ROM just change the baseband version info to say OC1?
I know that changing modems doesn't mess with your boot loader 'cuz I currently have a NC5 modem on my current KK ROM.

Thanks for the response! I'm excited to try this out!

D4oidz3r

Sep 28, 2010
Long time S4 ROM flasher here (on MDK boot loader), but I'm not familiar with the internal ROM-flashing process so sorry for the noob question. (I just read very carefully and follow directions when flashing a new ROM haha)

Under Notes, it says:
-The ROM will update your Modem and System to OC1 and will Auto-loki the Kernel.
Does "...update your…System to OC1" mean that I will lose my MDK boot loader, or will this ROM just change the baseband version info to say OC1?
I know that changing modems doesn't mess with your boot loader 'cuz I currently have a NC5 modem on my current KK ROM.

Thanks for the response! I'm excited to try this out!

I can confirm that it does not do anything to make you lose the MDK boot loader. I flashed it last night and I'm still on MDK :) Don't hesitate any longer, this has been running great for me all day. To get rid of the Google+ and Maps force closes during the setup process update the Google+ and Maps app after the setup process.

Reactions: silverflame112

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Fully Deodexed And De Bloated

Downloads:
    stang5litre Edition 5.0 v3 MDK
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24369303960683662

stang5litre Edition 5.0 NON MDK v3 NON-MDK
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24369303960683663
    Kernel
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24052804347760875

MDK Instructions:
    1. Place the ROM onto your device (use either internal or ext-sdcard).
    2. Open Your preferred recovery (TWRP) is what I used.
    3. While in Recovery Mode Factory Reset
    4. Select the Zip under Install
    5. Flash Rom
    6. Once complete your device will reboot and pause on the Samsung splash screen for about (5 - 10 mins) before completely rebooting. So Don't be worried if you think it is taking a while. ;)
    7. When you get to setup and see stang5litre power wait 60 sec or 1 min whichever you prefer for my toggle mod to finish:D
    If not you will get a fc and you just need to reboot and finish setup. :good::good:

SS Instructions
    From Any Rom In SafeStrap.
    Does not Apply to OC1 bootloader as SS is not compatible with OC1 bootloader.

Preraquisites
    Download stang5litre 5.0 Editio NON-MDK Rom.zip
    Download OC1_Firmware.zip https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24052804347795416
    Download OC1 SS/FF Flashable Kernel.zip

If coming from any Rom Before OC1 Ex 4.4.2 or Below
    1. Boot into SS
    2. Flash stang5litre 5.0 Edition v3NON-MDK Rom.zip
    3. Flash OC1_firmware.zip
    4. Flash SuperSU v2.49 Beta
    5. Flash OC1 SS/FF Flashable kernel.zip
    6. Reboot system.
    7.When you get to setup and see stang5litre power wait 60 sec or 1 min whichever you prefer for my toggle mod to finish:D
    if not you will get a fc and you just need to reboot and finish setup. :good::good:

Order of flashing does not matter as long as the Kernel is last.

If you are coming from any OC1 Rom.
    1. Use NC5Flasher to flash the NC5 Kernel and reboot.
    This will boot you straight into SS.
    - NC5Flasher by @klabit87- LINK
    2. Flash stang5litre 5.0 Edition v3NON-MDK Rom.zip
    3. Flash SuperSU v2.49 Beta
    4. Flash OC1 SS/FF Flashable Kernel.zip
    4. Flash SuperSU v2.49 Beta
    5. Reboot system.
    IMPORTANT - Once system boots open SuperSU and change "Default Access" to "Grant"
    6.When you get to setup and see stang5litre power wait 60 sec or 1 min whichever you prefer for my toggle mod to finish:D
    if not you will get a fc and you just need to reboot and finish setup. :good::good:

FF Installation
    Flash Fire Instructions for Roms before OC1
    Required Files
    Download stang5litre 5.0 Editio NON-MDK Rom.zip
    Download OC1_Firmware.zip https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24052804347795416
    Download OC1 SS/FF Flashable Kernel.zip
    Download SuperSU v2.49 Beta

1) Install FlashFire if you don't already have it
    2) Hit the "+" button and select Wipe (Select System Data, 3rd Party Apps, Dalvik and Cache)
    3) Hit the "+" button and select "Flash ZIP or OTA"
    4) Add stang5litre Edition 5.0 v3NON-MDK.zip
    5) Add OC1_Firmware.zip
    6) Add OC1 SS/FF Flashable Kernel.zip
    7.Add SuperSU v2.49 Beta
    8) Leave "Auto-Mount" unchecked and make sure EverRoot is disabled
    9) Make sure the order is Wipe, ROM, OC1_firmware, Kernel, SuperSU v2.49 Beta then press the lighting bolt and hit "OK"
    10) Phone will reboot and FlashFire will do its thing
    11) Phone will reboot again and sit at Samsung screen for a few minutes (be patient) before starting the Setup Wizard
    IMPORTANT - Once system boots open SuperSU and change "Default Access" to "Grant"
    12) When you get to setup and see stang5litre power wait 60 sec or 1 min whichever you prefer for my toggle mod to finish:D

OC1 Installation
    OC1 Instructions
    1)You want to get root by using KingRoot
    http://xdaforums.com/android/apps-games/one-click-root-tool-android-2-x-5-0-t3107461
    2)After Confirming Root You Know Need To Swap KingRoot To SuperSU
    Follow instructions on link.
    http://zidroid.com/how-to-get-ride-and-replace-kinguser-with-supersu-app/
    3)After Confirming You have SuperSU is installed and still have root you will need to get FlashFire Beta(**Please Read Their Page On How to Properly Get FlashFire**)
    http://xdaforums.com/general/paid-software/flashfire-t3075433
    4)Install FlashFire and Confirm You Have the App installed. Should be Red with a Lightning Bolt
    5) Required Files
    - stang5litre Edition 5.0 NON-MDK v3 ROM
    - stang5litreEdition 5.0 SafeStrap Kernel
    - BETA-SuperSU-v2.49
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24052804347793715
    6) Hit the "+" button and select Wipe (Select System Data, 3rd Party Apps, Dalvik and Cache)
    7) Hit the "+" button and select "Flash ZIP or OTA"
    8) Add stang5litre Edition 5.0 NonMDK v3.zip
    9) Add OC1 SS/FF Flashable Kernel.zip
    10) Add UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.49 Beta.zip
    11) Leave "Auto-Mount" unchecked and make sure EverRoot is disabled
    12) Make sure the order is Wipe, ROM, Kernel, UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.49 Beta then press the lightning bolt and hit "OK"
    13) Phone will reboot and FlashFire will do its thing
    14) Phone will reboot again and sit at Samsung screen for a few minutes (be patient) before starting the Setup Wizard.
    15) IMPORTANT - Once system boots open SuperSU and change "Default Access" to "Grant"
    16) When you get to setup and see stang5litre power wait 60 sec or 1 min whichever you prefer for my toggle mod to finish:D

OF1 Installation
    OF1 Instructions
    Required Files
    - stang5litre Edition 5.0 NON-MDK v3 ROM
    - VZW_OF1_WifiFix.zip(Has Kernel Built in ;)
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24269982086999420
    - BETA-SuperSU-v2.49
    1) Open Flash Fire
    2) Hit the "+" button and select Wipe (Select System Data, 3rd Party Apps, Dalvik and Cache)
    3) Hit the "+" button and select "Flash ZIP or OTA"
    4) Add stang5litre Edition 5.0 NonMDK v3.zip
    5) Add VZW_OF1_WifiFix.zip (Which Includes Kernel in it Thanks to @klabit87)
    6) Add UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.49 Beta.zip
    7) Leave "Auto-Mount" unchecked and make sure EverRoot is disabled
    8) Make sure the order is Wipe, ROM, VZW_OF1_WifiFix.zip, SuperSU-v2.49 Beta then press the lightning bolt and hit "OK"
    9) Phone will reboot and FlashFire will do its thing
    10) Phone will reboot again and sit at Samsung screen for a few minutes (be patient) before starting the Setup Wizard.
    11) IMPORTANT - Once system boots open SuperSU and change "Default Access" to "Grant"[/B]
    12) When you get to setup and see stang5litre power wait 60 sec or 1 min whichever you prefer for my toggle mod to finish:D

Attention All Devs You Are Not Allowed To Take My Work Without My Permission!!!

Known Issues:
    None

Mods v1:
    S5 Weather
    5 Way boot menu
    Boot Animation changed to (Samsung)
    Tether Mod
    9 Home Screens with continuous Scrolling
    Mod'd Youtube works have to check the tweek in advance settings. Plays when screen is off

Mods v2:
    Themes enabled and 4added **
    SD card Fix **
    Particle Unlock added @old&slow Thanks!!!)
    3minitBatteryMod added
    Surge1223 Kernel Baked In**
    Particle effect on music app enabled (stock music player)**
    Emoji’s unlocked **
    S6 weather**
    S6 fonts added**
    Screen mirroring fixed**
    Call recording unlocked (a lot of time on that)**
    Screen casting such as Chromecast and so on all working.**

Build Prop Edits
    Battery saving without reducing performance**
    Enabled Fast Boot**
    Changed Boot Animations FPS for crisper look and a lot smoother**
    Signal Enhancer**
    Quicker Connection on Dial out. Reduced Time(Rings faster instead of the usual pause)**

Mods v3:
    Multi speaker support for allshare enabled
    Calendar Copy enabled
    Launcher Hot word Enabled
    Pinch to zoom enabled in messages
    Pinch to zoom enabled in Gallery
    Menu Message share enabled
    notification reminder support added
    Priority Sender added
    Priority Widget added
    Sheduled messaging added
    Support for unknown URL links added
    Recording Tab activated(music player)
    Music player split view added
    Volume fade effect added
    Full Screen Support added
    Settings Nework Restriction mode added
    Auto Answering Memo unlocked
    Message delay sending added
    CustomLockscreen screen saver feature added
    s6 Ringtones added
    s6 notifactions sounds added
    s6 media sound
    s6 UI sounds
    s5 MyFiles
    s5 Gallery
    Added EDGE Side Contacts
    Added All Unlock Animations On Lockscreen
    -ink in water
    -Abstract tiles
    -Geometric mosaic
    -Popping colors
    -Stone Skipping
    -Water clolor
    -Light effect
    -Ripple
    -Seasonal
    -Spring
    -Summer
    -Autumn
    -Winter
    UPSM added!!(This will uncheck your xposed modules to save power, once back on regular mode recheck and hotboot for your xposed modules
    to be active.)
    UPSM Manager added (to add more apps that otherwise your wouldn't be able to pick)
    PopUpCall added
    Power saving with gpu control added
    Power saving Grey scale Unlocked
    Added Autostart Managment
    Added Toolbox
    Added Toolbox mod to hold 12 apps
    Festival Themes Added(note4)
    Festival Charging Effects Added(note4)
    -Seasonal
    -Winter
    -Summer
    -Autumn
    -Spring
    Festival Unlock Effects Added(note4)
    -Seasonal
    -Winter
    -Summer
    -Autumn
    -Spring
    s6 Wallpaper Picker,With s6,s5,note4 wallpapers
    s6 Keyboard added
    s6 Browser
    s6 Smart Manager Added
    s6 live Wallpapers
    Split screen unlocked
    s5 settings
    s6 air wake up added
    Floating Messages
    Network Traffic Mod added with changeable colors
    Extn Power menu with flashligh and screenshot
    s6 Quick Connect
    17 Galaxy Themes added!!:
    -asop
    -aurora
    -ios7
    -meizu
    -Natural2
    -flat
    -funtouch
    -g3
    -miui
    -note4pro
    -numix
    -vit
    -voxel
    -xperia
    -s6
    -Chinese Clasic
    -Lollipop
    LMT Pie Control Added
    Noozxoide added for audio boost!
    stang5litre bootanimation added
    Tv shutdown bootanimation added
    New Boot sound
    Changed 4g Icon to LTE
    Nexus MM asop Keyboard
    Floating Mulitiple screens added
    Pin Windows added
    Mulitple Users added
    Side key added
    Sizeable Windows added
    LMT Launcher added (Pie Controls)
    Multiwindow Open in splitscreen view auto added
    Do not disturb enabled
    Flash Notifications added
    Potential Threat Alrert Enabled
    Palm Pause added
    New Klabit87 AIO Kernel with plenty of options 23 govs to choose from plus i/o!!!!
    Added lollipop-gearfitmanager
    Charging while off has been fixed
    Boot Animation now shows for MDK users
    Lock screen rotation all rotations added
    Home Screen rotation all rotations added
    Smart Manager added
    Download booster added
    Torch Added
    Torch widget added

Flash-able Mods
    -New Lollipop Boot Animation (Made By @gadget!!)
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24052804347759021
    -New Stang5litre Boot Animation (Made By @gadget!)
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24052804347801186
    -New stang5litre Boot Animation 2 Middle moves. (Made By @gadget)
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24052804347801223

Kernel:
    @klabit87 AIO (Baked In) Original Thread LINK

Download Kernels
    - Hybridmax 2.5
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24052804347793698
    -Klabit87 AIO (Stock with charge fix)
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24391638059057826
    -Klabit87 AIO R3 (Faux Audio Mod,Voltage Control, Gov Control, I/O Control, Etc See Link for all info)
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24385658843824953

Download SuperSU v2.49 Beta

Notes:
    -The ROM will not update your Modem
    -The Rom will update System to OC1 and will Auto-loki the Kernel.:good:
    - Verizon splash screen has been removed
    - All Verizon apps removed, Knox, and All Amazon apps etc.
    - You will sit on the Samsung splash screen
    - This is for phones with MDK/FF/SS/OC1 Bootloader
    - This ROM does not change your bootloader

Disclaimer:
    This Rom is able to be installed on the Galaxy S4 Using a MDK Custom Recovery.
    I am not responsible for anything that may happen or happens to your phone as a result of this custom firmware/Rom. You are choosing to install this yourself and thus assume any/all risks involved

I HOPE YOU LIKE IT :D:fingers-crossed:
    Donate To Help Keep Me Up For Future Builds And Mods, not necessary, but
    Greatly Appreciated!!!

Credits:
    @old&slow - Without him this would Rom would not be possible. Huge Thanks for taking the time!!! Tether Mod as well.:highfive:
    @samsung- For Original Source Codehttp://opensource.samsung.com/reception/receptionSub.do?method=sub&sub=F&searchValue=sch-I545
    @Redflea - For Testing and Providing Excellent feedback @joeldroid - For his Deodexing tool.
    @Hybridmax- For the Awesome Kernel
    @Surge1223- For Getting Stock Kernel From Sammy
    @reggie cheeks- For 9 Home Screen Mod With Continuous Scrolling
    @gadget- For new Lollipop Boot Animation
    @klabit87- for Conversion to SS/FF and teaching me the ways of SS/Update zip
    @skepticmisfit - For finding out how to make Rom compatible with FF
    @JD33-for Instructions to SS/FF and extensive testing
    @srut2000-for finding out OC1 could flash my Rom with FF @gharrington -For 3 minit battery
    @Chainfire- For SuperSU

Donation Credits:
    THANKS TO ALL OF YOU FOR MAKING V2 POSSIBLE WITH YOUR DONATIONS VERY MUCH APPRECIATED!!
    @Neffy27 x4!!!
    @slopenut1
    @BtoGS488
    @Chris
    @Lawrence x2!!
    @Redflea
    @syintiphic
    @David
    @DonalD
    @allen
    @D4oidz3r
    @bkkzakx2!!
    @mcx6
    @reliant_turbo
    @skitsofrantik75
    @Tech 4 9
    @jwhistlerx2!!!
    @klabit87 For helping all the time and extra lcd screen.
    @p35095 For giving me a MDK S4 when mine took a dump to continue dev.[emoji3]
    @biikman
    @krazykevin76
    @Bren123
    @aphlatoon
    @Kevinp13
    @AliceBToklas
    @gomangoman
    @reliant_turbo
    @Charlie115
    @MikePeterMcCabe
    @ATGkompressor for making me a epic sig back round
    If I Have Missed You I am Very Sorry Please PM Me Immediately as I Want To Give You Credit!!!!!

Follow Me On:
    Twitter: @stang5litre
    G+: @stang5litre1
    Facebook: @stang5litre

XDA:DevDB Information
    stang5litre Edition 5.0 TW-MDK(FF/SS/OC1)-Deodex & Fully De-Bloated, ROM for the Verizon Samsung Galaxy S 4

Contributors
    stang5litre
    ROM OS Version: 5.0.x Lollipop
    ROM Firmware Required: MDK/FF/SS/OC1

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: stang5litre Edition
    Stable Release Date: 2016-01-10, v3 2016-01-10

Created 2015-06-11
    Last Updated 2016-01-10, 2016-01-16
    stang5litre Edition 5.0 Edition v2 is now LIVE!!!!!! HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!!!!
    I am working on the ROM every day till about four am or so. Some of you have talked to me during those times. I have call recording working, but for some reason video messed up. Remember I started from the source again for v2. You all have been patient and I just wanted to say thanks
    Thanks everyone for your fast responses!!!

I just want to thanks to all of you who answered my post for SS/FF OC1 Conifrmation!!!
    I have updated the links with SDM deleted for future users so they don't have to freeze the app or delete.
    I also looked over my scripts and both are fine. So have no fear flashing my ROM just please PAY ATTENTION OF ORDER ON FF as FF TRIES TO CHANGE IT BEFORE FLASH. I'll update that in the OP as well even though it's already in there about checking the order. So it comes down to the User just taking their time when flashing. I am taking my family to the Ga Aquarium today so i won't be responding much till later. Those of you who have PM'd me I will respond as soon as I get back. I tried to stay up as long as i could last night so if you didn't get a response it's because I am human and feel asleep. Please remember I am eastern time zone.
    Thanks so much for everyone's time and your responses
    :)stang5litre:)
    This might be last release as I have to get caught up on my work and make some $$$ . My wife has been really awesome about giving me time to make this project and I can't thank her enough. But I also fix computers and cars. And I have to start doing more of that. This is not a deffient. But i spend so much time on these projects, a lot of you don't know how many hours really goes into this . Not a pitty thing just a FYI lol. I work from home and watch my two boys as well. But on another note i think everyone is going to be really happy with 2nd edition. Thanks to all my testers as well!!! Great help and feedback. And giving your time to flash to see if a feature is working. I also want to thank all of you for helping others in the thread. Good group of people here
    Thanks
    ?stang5litre?

Ps.there probably be a v3 just because I want to take on s5 settings for upsm.