Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,866 Members 51,146 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

How many of you are still on mdk?

Tip us?

freakyguy88
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bccolema View Post
Hey Guys,

Currently still MDK and running HyperDrive 18.1 and love it!!!

Like most custom ROMs and updates there are minor bugs which occasionally effect some... Have been debating just going stock and running with the hopefully bug free Samsung experience... Can someone talk me out of this if I'm being stupid..? Plz

What TouchWiz roms are people using that you find mostly bug free.... I mainly use my phone for pictures, the social media apps, and group texting (unfortunately with iPhones, which can cause some problems)

Thanks!!!!
What problems are you having? In my experience, roms are always less buggy then stock roms. Try dan's Google play edition rom, it is great and bugfree for me.

Velocifero
Old
Thanks Meter 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bccolema View Post
Hey Guys,

Currently still MDK and running HyperDrive 18.1 and love it!!!

Like most custom ROMs and updates there are minor bugs which occasionally effect some... Have been debating just going stock and running with the hopefully bug free Samsung experience... Can someone talk me out of this if I'm being stupid..? Plz

What TouchWiz roms are people using that you find mostly bug free.... I mainly use my phone for pictures, the social media apps, and group texting (unfortunately with iPhones, which can cause some problems)

Thanks!!!!
I've found Echoe v27 with KToonsez custom kernel to be very stable for me. No Sleep of Deaths (SODs) or glitches. I've also tried Hyperdrive 18 and it's cool too, I just didnt like a couple things about it.
Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4 (SCH-i545) | Echoe v27 TW ROM | Ktoonsez TW kernel

drt054
Old
Thanks Meter 154
MDK here and just installed Liquid Smooth. I was on CM11 but it's having issues.