No registration required

How To Install AOSP S4 Google Edition ROM Using SafeStrap on Verizon NC5 i545

OP RickGrimes411

19th December 2014, 06:01 PM   |  #731  
Thanks Meter: 1

4 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by zachys

Locking GPS is by running Google map application (make sure you get perfect accuracy outdoors)

For the rest just follow the OP, I have done it long time ago, and my memory is not as it used to be

Hmm. Well when I first loaded 4.4.3 I had been running NC5 and maps....all working fine. I then factory reset in Safestrap and loaded ROM. I would think if running Maps "locked in" GPS it would have been locked in?

Did you get your procedure from any other forum or is it something you tested?
The Following User Says Thank You to quazar2k For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th December 2014, 11:01 PM   |  #732  
Thanks Meter: 7

76 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by quazar2k

I installed "GPS Status" and GPS acting the same. I drive down the street....it doesnt know Im moving and drops GPS. I just wiped and reloaded 4.4.3 so Im at a loss. About to reload TW. ANy other ideas?

Did you run through all the settings in that app and make sure the app reports that it is getting all of the correct information? I'm sure you've already done this but make sure you are in high accuracy mode for GPS.
Yesterday, 06:30 PM   |  #733  
Thanks Meter: 3

30 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by quazar2k

Hmm. Well when I first loaded 4.4.3 I had been running NC5 and maps....all working fine. I then factory reset in Safestrap and loaded ROM. I would think if running Maps "locked in" GPS it would have been locked in?

Did you get your procedure from any other forum or is it something you tested?

I believe it was mentioned earlier in this thread. Most people reported no GPS issues, but for me that was the only way to go.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread