Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Access lockscreen widgets when password protected

OP maddog00

19th August 2014, 04:22 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 18

226 posts
There was an xposed app that allowed me to access widgets while the lockscreen was securely locked (so I can start music without having to unlock the phone with a pattern or pin to access the music app). It was called "Samsung Multiple Widgets". It does not work for any ROMs above 4.3.

I'm now on Hyperdrive 17.1 (using 4.4.2) so it no longer works. Does anyone know of a replacement that will allow me to have that same functionality?
21st August 2014, 01:13 AM   |  #2  
Flag Wayzata
Thanks Meter: 118

335 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by belfast-biker

Re. the update, pass for now, as I'm on the XDA right now after being wakened by a push email coming through (I set peak time from 6:30 I think!), but the price?

70 in the main shops, 50-55 online, 38.00 on Ebay (Yay!)

If you are on Hyperdrive you can go to tweaks/lockscreen and there is an option to activate music control which will let you skip tracks via a semi longpress on the volume up/down buttons.

Sent from my rooted Verizon Galaxy S4 with Hyperdrive ROM using XDA Free Mobile App
Last edited by liljoe727; 21st August 2014 at 01:18 AM.
23rd August 2014, 03:18 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 18

226 posts
I play and pause different players at different times. I want to be able access all my different players when the screen is locked (podcast player, audiobook player, music player.)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread