Build an Impractical But Awesome Lego Mindstorm Dock

The vast majority of what we cover here on the XDA-Developers News Portal relates to … more

MultiROM Makes its Way Over to the HTC One (M8)

While browsing our forum, you will undoubtedly find more than a few enticing ROMs available … more

Welcome to the New XDA-Developers Portal!

You may recall that a few weeks ago, we opened up the XDA-2015 forum themesto intrepid users … more

An Android Enthusiast’s Apple iPhone 6 Challenge

The media has gone batty again over Apple “revolutionizing” smartphones. … more

Any AOSP Roms with TW Notification Toggles?

4th September 2014, 01:20 AM   |  #11  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 20

37 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by npjohnson

Oops, Sorry! I just realized that you didn't just want scrollable toggles, you want the full expandable TW Toggles. I use the scrollable mode, which is similar, but not the same. And it doesn't expand to a full page. Again, sorry for getting your hopes up ):

You mean how they scroll side to side? I like that it does that. The most important thing though is that brightness slider. Actually I wouldn't even mind if the toggles didn't show in the main notification window dropdown, as long as there is that brightness slider. Autobrightness is just, never where I want it.
4th September 2014, 01:22 AM   |  #12  
Flag St. Augustine, FL
Thanks Meter: 63

91 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekZ10

You mean how they scroll side to side? I like that it does that. The most important thing though is that brightness slider. Actually I wouldn't even mind if the toggles didn't show in the main notification window dropdown, as long as there is that brightness slider. Autobrightness is just, never where I want it.

They scroll to the side, but there is no way to get a while page of toggles. Yes though, there is a brightness slider.
5th September 2014, 12:12 AM   |  #13  
Thanks Meter: 182

753 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekZ10

Eclipse has a mod where if you swipe the statusbar it will adjust brightness manually. It's enabled by default
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread

Top Threads in Verizon Samsung Galaxy S 4 Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank