FORUMS

[FTF] Sony Xperia Z Lollipop Release

Sony rolled out a Lollipop update for Xperia Z just yesterday. If you still haven’t gotten … more

Original Moto G Receives Lollipop, OTA Captured

The original Moto G was released almost two years ago. Motorola still continues to … more

Device Review: No.1 X1 Rugged Smartphone

We are almost at the end of Q2 for 2015, and we have seen most of the flagship phones for the … more

When a Friend or Family Member Asks for a Phone Recommendation, What Do You Tell Them?

The majority of us here at XDA would consider … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Any AOSP Roms with TW Notification Toggles?

4th September 2014, 01:20 AM |#11  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 28

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by npjohnson

Oops, Sorry! I just realized that you didn't just want scrollable toggles, you want the full expandable TW Toggles. I use the scrollable mode, which is similar, but not the same. And it doesn't expand to a full page. Again, sorry for getting your hopes up ):

You mean how they scroll side to side? I like that it does that. The most important thing though is that brightness slider. Actually I wouldn't even mind if the toggles didn't show in the main notification window dropdown, as long as there is that brightness slider. Autobrightness is just, never where I want it.

4th September 2014, 01:22 AM |#12  
Flag St. Augustine, FL
Thanks Meter: 406

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekZ10

You mean how they scroll side to side? I like that it does that. The most important thing though is that brightness slider. Actually I wouldn't even mind if the toggles didn't show in the main notification window dropdown, as long as there is that brightness slider. Autobrightness is just, never where I want it.

They scroll to the side, but there is no way to get a while page of toggles. Yes though, there is a brightness slider.
5th September 2014, 12:12 AM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 232

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekZ10

Eclipse has a mod where if you swipe the statusbar it will adjust brightness manually. It's enabled by default
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread