Nvidia Shield Tablet Updated to Version 2.2.1

more

Lolistat – Statusbar Coloring Module

more

Flat Style Icons for Root Explorer

more

Watches: Luxurious Frivolity vs. Humble Practicality

The post Watches: Luxurious Frivolity vs. Humble Practicality appeared first on … more

Any AOSP Roms with TW Notification Toggles?

OP DerekZ10

4th September 2014, 02:20 AM   |  #11  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 27

48 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by npjohnson

Oops, Sorry! I just realized that you didn't just want scrollable toggles, you want the full expandable TW Toggles. I use the scrollable mode, which is similar, but not the same. And it doesn't expand to a full page. Again, sorry for getting your hopes up ):

You mean how they scroll side to side? I like that it does that. The most important thing though is that brightness slider. Actually I wouldn't even mind if the toggles didn't show in the main notification window dropdown, as long as there is that brightness slider. Autobrightness is just, never where I want it.
4th September 2014, 02:22 AM   |  #12  
Flag St. Augustine, FL
Thanks Meter: 215

424 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekZ10

You mean how they scroll side to side? I like that it does that. The most important thing though is that brightness slider. Actually I wouldn't even mind if the toggles didn't show in the main notification window dropdown, as long as there is that brightness slider. Autobrightness is just, never where I want it.

They scroll to the side, but there is no way to get a while page of toggles. Yes though, there is a brightness slider.
5th September 2014, 01:12 AM   |  #13  
Thanks Meter: 204

869 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekZ10

Eclipse has a mod where if you swipe the statusbar it will adjust brightness manually. It's enabled by default
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread