Bug Report

31st August 2014, 01:38 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

11 posts
More
I am running a S4 completely stock. I just got a bug report, it showed up in the notification area. It asked if I wanted to send the message and I chose by email, sent it to myself. There is a screen shot. I guess it's just whatever was on the screen when the bug was reported, in this case it's the weather app from the widget weather app that came stock with the phone. And it also has a large text file. Seeing as I don't understand the jibberish that this file has in it, what do I do with it and how can I find out the "bug" that was reported.

I recently had put it into GMS mode which is a non functioning system in my area. It kept sounding my voicemail alert for whatever reason, which is strange because in that mode I have no signal/reception of the network. Eventually I got tire of the VM notification and turned off the phone. And then turned the phone back on later. Not sure when the notification was placed. Just picked up the phone and saw a strange icon on the screen. No clue if this had anything to do with it.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread