No registration required

Flashed Hyperdrive...lost safestrap, wifi, & root

OP Lexus One

10th September 2014, 03:34 PM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by liljoe727

Sorry it took so long to get back to you.

As far as I know, the donation option does not unlock anything you do not already have. It only removes the waiting period in accessing HyperDrive Tweaks. If you really like it then donate. I have not heard of the GPS issue before so I can not be of help. As far as the clock, did you try playing around with its location in HyperDrive Tweaks?

No worries; I'm still alive.

Are you sure about the pro keys? I bought the bronze edition and it seems that there are still some settings in the hyperdrive tweaks that are disabled.

I figured out the GPS: The toggle button was in the statusbar, then I rebooted once and it wasn't anymore which is why I freaked. I found out how to choose my buttons in the statusbar so I put the GPS back.

As far as the clock; I've looked through all of the hyperdrive tweaks and paged through all my system settings. I never saw an option to enable or disable the clock, nor did I see an option to change the position. I did changed the clock settings that I saw (like you I thought the OS would magically figure it out if its attention was called to the clock) and it didn't help
10th September 2014, 04:26 PM   |  #12  
Flag Philadelphia
Thanks Meter: 1,520

3,492 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdroid93

No worries; I'm still alive.

Are you sure about the pro keys? I bought the bronze edition and it seems that there are still some settings in the hyperdrive tweaks that are disabled.

I figured out the GPS: The toggle button was in the statusbar, then I rebooted once and it wasn't anymore which is why I freaked. I found out how to choose my buttons in the statusbar so I put the GPS back.

As far as the clock; I've looked through all of the hyperdrive tweaks and paged through all my system settings. I never saw an option to enable or disable the clock, nor did I see an option to change the position. I did changed the clock settings that I saw (like you I thought the OS would magically figure it out if its attention was called to the clock) and it didn't help

All tweaks settings are enabled, the keys are only to get rid of the time delay popup.

All clock settings are in the status bar tab of HD tweaks. "Clock alignment" has the options for its position and visibility.
Last edited by joshm.1219; 10th September 2014 at 04:29 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to joshm.1219 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread