before flashing a custome rom??

OP sicoooo0

16th August 2014, 06:21 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

16 posts
my device is sch-i545 running mk2
Is there something i should make a backup before flashing the rom like unlock code or activation cuz im not in usa and my phone is verizon was giving to me by a friend works in usa and he said he bought it from someone came to his store.

is it sure that everything in the phone like networks (cdma and gsm ) will work just like now after flashing the custom rom??

thanks in advance
17th August 2014, 07:25 AM   |  #2  
Flag Wayzata
Thanks Meter: 68

204 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sicoooo0

my device is sch-i545 running mk2
Is there something i should make a backup before flashing the rom like unlock code or activation cuz im not in usa and my phone is verizon was giving to me by a friend works in usa and he said he bought it from someone came to his store.

is it sure that everything in the phone like networks (cdma and gsm ) will work just like now after flashing the custom rom??

thanks in advance

If you are rooted and have safestrap, you can make a backup via that and then flash. ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS make a backup before you flash a new ROM. As far as functionality goes after flash, it all depends on the ROM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread