Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Google Play Music

OP imafriend123

19th August 2014, 06:41 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0

31 posts
I have a problem with Google Play Music. I love everything about the app. I'm not a subscriber to Google Play Music, but I love using it for the music I have on my SD card. However, unlike my stock Samsung music app, I can't seem to delete music from the app. Like when I use the stock Samsung music app and delete music, it gets deleted from my SD card as well. But, when I delete music from Google Play Music, it doesn't delete from my SD card and the music stays on the google play music. Any help?
19th August 2014, 07:47 AM   |  #2  
Flag Wayzata
Thanks Meter: 118

335 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by imafriend123

I have a problem with Google Play Music. I love everything about the app. I'm not a subscriber to Google Play Music, but I love using it for the music I have on my SD card. However, unlike my stock Samsung music app, I can't seem to delete music from the app. Like when I use the stock Samsung music app and delete music, it gets deleted from my SD card as well. But, when I delete music from Google Play Music, it doesn't delete from my SD card and the music stays on the google play music. Any help?

Just delete it from your SD card.

Sent from my rooted Verizon Galaxy S4 with Hyperdrive ROM using XDA Free Mobile App
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread