Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,811,629 Members 54,361 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Google Play Music

Tip us?

imafriend123
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Google Play Music

I have a problem with Google Play Music. I love everything about the app. I'm not a subscriber to Google Play Music, but I love using it for the music I have on my SD card. However, unlike my stock Samsung music app, I can't seem to delete music from the app. Like when I use the stock Samsung music app and delete music, it gets deleted from my SD card as well. But, when I delete music from Google Play Music, it doesn't delete from my SD card and the music stays on the google play music. Any help?

liljoe727
Old
Thanks Meter 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by imafriend123 View Post
I have a problem with Google Play Music. I love everything about the app. I'm not a subscriber to Google Play Music, but I love using it for the music I have on my SD card. However, unlike my stock Samsung music app, I can't seem to delete music from the app. Like when I use the stock Samsung music app and delete music, it gets deleted from my SD card as well. But, when I delete music from Google Play Music, it doesn't delete from my SD card and the music stays on the google play music. Any help?
Just delete it from your SD card.

Sent from my rooted Verizon Galaxy S4 with Hyperdrive ROM using XDA Free Mobile App