[Q] how do i odin nc2 back to stock

OP sk8erbrad

5th September 2014, 12:55 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4

6 posts
More
As the title states im just looking for the files that I need to put my phone back to stock. exactly how it was when I got it from Verizon. It already had the OTA nc5 update installed so I did not have to update. please help ive done searching and I haven't been able to find the actual stock files. any help is wanted thanks in advance. also would like to state that I mean the files used in ODIN.
Last edited by sk8erbrad; 9th September 2014 at 12:48 AM.
5th September 2014, 03:57 AM   |  #2  
Flag North Platte
Thanks Meter: 38

93 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sk8erbrad

As the title states im just looking for the files that I need to put my phone back to stock. exactly how it was when I got it from Verizon. It already had the OTA nc2 update installed so I did not have to update. please help ive done searching and I haven't been able to find the actual stock files. any help is wanted thanks in advance. also would like to state that I mean the files used in ODIN.

I would say just flash the one of these. I would personally use the full wipe so that you can get rid of all of your data as well.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to skeezer308 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th September 2014, 05:47 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4

6 posts
More
Worked perfect thanks a lot.
The Following User Says Thank You to sk8erbrad For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread