Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,811,541 Members 54,430 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Hyperdrive Help.....

Tip us?

ghdroiduser
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Info 2 [Q] Hyperdrive Help.....

Need a little help with my Verizon S4 Hyperdrive setup....current running KK NC5 with Hyperdrive RLS 18.0. Installation was difficult at first, however, managed to get everything together and runs well.

First, after the new installation, the phone boots with Safestrap 3.72 running, but I don't an app icon...do i simply reinstall the apk (saved on my SD card)?

Also, I received a notification yesterday for the RLS 18.1 ota update....can I simply press the notification and let it run or will I have to reinstall/set up everything again?

Thanks to all who will help me out....

ghdroiduser

Verizon Galaxy S4 w/ Hyperdrive RLS 18.0
Verizon LG G2 rooted

liljoe727
Old
Thanks Meter 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghdroiduser View Post
Need a little help with my Verizon S4 Hyperdrive setup....current running KK NC5 with Hyperdrive RLS 18.0. Installation was difficult at first, however, managed to get everything together and runs well.

First, after the new installation, the phone boots with Safestrap 3.72 running, but I don't an app icon...do i simply reinstall the apk (saved on my SD card)?

Also, I received a notification yesterday for the RLS 18.1 ota update....can I simply press the notification and let it run or will I have to reinstall/set up everything again?

Thanks to all who will help me out....

ghdroiduser

Verizon Galaxy S4 w/ Hyperdrive RLS 18.0
Verizon LG G2 rooted
Yes. Just install the APK. I'm not positive but I reckon if it is an OTA update you should be golden. It does not hurt to back up whatever you are afraid of losing.

Jesus loves you!
Tags
hyperdrive, ota, rls 18, verizon s4