Lollipop Leak for Sprint Galaxy S5, TWRP for Micromax Canvas Magnus – XDA TV

Android 5.0 Lollipop has been leaked for the Sprint … more

Velocity is Like OpenTable on Steroids

We all enjoy a night out with friends or our significant other from time to time. However, there is … more

Android Lollipop Lands for the Sony Xperia Z Ultra

The undisputed king of the beasts–at least in Sony’s current stable,is the … more

Android 5.0 Lollipop in 3D–EVO 3D, That Is!

It is that time of the year once again. Flowers bloom (or snow falls, depending on which … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Hyperion 5200mah battery for 19.99 anyone have?

OP sevron

9th July 2014, 07:18 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 14

273 posts
More
Soi saw the hyperion 5200mah with back cover on amazon for $19.99. Anyone have this battery and if so is it actually a huge step up in terms of battery life? Its double the stock battery but we all know what that can mean though so is it an actual good increase or no?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00BCK...&robot_redir=1
9th July 2014, 07:52 PM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Springfield, Ma
Thanks Meter: 2,116

4,002 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sevron

Soi saw the hyperion 5200mah with back cover on amazon for $19.99. Anyone have this battery and if so is it actually a huge step up in terms of battery life? Its double the stock battery but we all know what that can mean though so is it an actual good increase or no?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00BCK...&robot_redir=1

I have an Anker 5200 that I got off of Amazon, came with back cover as well. Cost me the same $20. And mine made a huge difference... Definitely twice the battery life for sure and the 5200's are nice because there not too too big.

I'd imagine the Hyperion would bring the same results.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
9th July 2014, 07:59 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member

273 posts
More
So you like it? Gets you through a day and some orno? Right now if I manage to forget to charge it over night from the following day its dead by 10am and it sucks not having a phone at work in the prisons.
9th July 2014, 09:00 PM   |  #4  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Springfield, Ma

4,002 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

So you like it? Gets you through a day and some orno? Right now if I manage to forget to charge it over night from the following day its dead by 10am and it sucks not having a phone at work in the prisons.

Oh Yea! It gets me through the day... right now I have 60% Battery left with 8 total hours on the battery and 4 hours screen on time.

And usually it's better than that... Just today I spent some time in recovery and flashed a few things so these stats are not even the best.

With my use I can get like 10-12 hours screen on time. This on an AOSP ROM running a custom kernel + Greenify.

It's definitely the perfect battery for me. Only like 2 times since I've had this battery ( about 7 months ) have I had to charge the phone during the day. And that was only cuz i used Navi + Listened to music + Some other apps all day non stop.

9th July 2014, 09:10 PM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member

273 posts
More
Wonder how much different the Hyperion would be to the anker. I remember seeing the banker on sell but didn't recognize the name so didn't jump on it.

Here are my stats right now. Cm11 and stock kernel.

Last edited by sevron; 9th July 2014 at 09:14 PM.
10th July 2014, 12:50 PM   |  #6  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Springfield, Ma

4,002 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Wonder how much different the Hyperion would be to the anker. I remember seeing the banker on sell but didn't recognize the name so didn't jump on it.

Here are my stats right now. Cm11 and stock kernel.

You know I don't know how much different the two batteries would be. Both are very good companies and from what I've read both had very good reviews. So you probably can't go wrong either way.

I have Hyperion battery in my girls S4 and that one seems to hold up pretty well. It's not a big one however so I can't compare...

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread