Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] Installing new font

OP Raymondlikesroot

1st August 2014, 02:14 AM   |  #1  
Raymondlikesroot's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 32
 
262 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
More
Im trying to install a new font, roboto, on my s4. I have the roboto file called "roboto-regular.ttff" on my phone but I don't know how it should be implemented. Im a noob xD. Any guidance would be super cool!
11th August 2014, 09:20 PM   |  #2  
Shaftamle's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Ellicott City
Thanks Meter: 4,393
 
1,940 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raymondlikesroot

Im trying to install a new font, roboto, on my s4. I have the roboto file called "roboto-regular.ttff" on my phone but I don't know how it should be implemented. Im a noob xD. Any guidance would be super cool!

If your rooted, add the font file to:
/system/font
folder using a root exploer. You could also use a font installer like ROM toolbox.

Sent from a Shaftamle Galaxy S4
"Thanks Button" is always appreciated!
CheckOutMyThemedGoogleKeyboards!!!!!!
TouchWiz was designed by a child.
MyColorScreen
The Following User Says Thank You to Shaftamle For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th August 2014, 01:56 AM   |  #3  
Raymondlikesroot's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 32
 
262 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaftamle

If your rooted, add the font file to:
/system/font
folder using a root exploer. You could also use a font installer like ROM toolbox.

Sent from a Shaftamle Galaxy S4
"Thanks Button" is always appreciated!
CheckOutMyThemedGoogleKeyboards!!!!!!
TouchWiz was designed by a child.
MyColorScreen

Thank you!

This was an old post and I thought nobody knew how!
12th August 2014, 02:37 AM   |  #4  
Shaftamle's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Ellicott City
Thanks Meter: 4,393
 
1,940 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raymondlikesroot

Thank you!

This was an old post and I thought nobody knew how!

No problem. Glad to help.

Sent from a Shaftamle Galaxy S4
"Thanks Button" is always appreciated!
CheckOutMyThemedGoogleKeyboards!!!!!!
TouchWiz was designed by a child.
MyColorScreen
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes