Originally Posted by technique00
Have you had this issue yourself?
Do you know why this happened on upgrade?
Is a CWM backup sufficient?
Is there another related thread you can refer me to.
thanks a lot
Yes, this is the most common problem with aosp on this device. It is recommended you get a lock on a tw rom before flashing aosp. Once you get that lock once on the aosp rom though, you should never have a problem again. CWM backup is sufficient but i should let you k ow most devs recommend TWRP at this point for our device, it is the most updated.
This is the best method to get a gps lock that works for everybody. A Google search will yield you endless threads on this problem.
- CARRIER: Verizon
- PHONE: Samsung S4 HTC One Max
- CASE: Otterbox Defender modded to fit Anker 7800mah battery HTC PowerFlip
- BOOTLOADER: MDK, loki bypass S-OFF & Relocked
- RECOVERY: TWRP 2.7.x
- KERNEL: Ktoonsez with Project Icarus profile and Hydra script FlyKernel
- ROM: Eclipse TW 4.4 Adrenaline Sense 6
- LAUNCHER & MODS: Google Now launcher with XGEL settings, GravityBox, Heads Up notifications, & Android L navbar