FORUMS

HTC’s New Ad Campaign And What It Really Means

HTC has just released three new blind test adverts comparing app loading … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (June 27 – July 4)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

HTC One M9 Developer Edition Android 5.1 OTA

The Developer Edition of the HTC One M9 is receiving an over-the-air update to Android 5.1. … more

Index Project For XDA Device Subforums

Another ambitious project from the collaborative efforts of Recognized Contributors and Forum … more

Miui launcher

1,060 posts
Thanks Meter: 117
 
By saul1991, Senior Member on 26th August 2014, 01:05 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Does anyone know what happened to the miui launcher? I have searched through the playstore but can't seem to find it.
 
 
26th August 2014, 02:02 AM |#2  
skepticmisfit's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 277
 
More
they're probably ditching that version in favor of this: http://androidcommunity.com/xiaomi-r...ices-20140403/
26th August 2014, 04:17 AM |#3  
saul1991's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 117
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by skepticmisfit

they're probably ditching that version in favor of this: http://androidcommunity.com/xiaomi-r...ices-20140403/

Thanks man I'll check it out. Since Verizon's s4 doesn't have an miui port, this launcher is the closest I'll get to it.
26th August 2014, 04:47 AM |#4  
joshm.1219's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Philadelphia
Thanks Meter: 1,710
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by saul1991

Thanks man I'll check it out. Since Verizon's s4 doesn't have an miui port, this launcher is the closest I'll get to it.

They the chaos rom, you can get a lot of miui elements through that rom.
26th August 2014, 03:11 PM |#5  
saul1991's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 117
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshm.1219

They the chaos rom, you can get a lot of miui elements through that rom.

We had that ROM a while back, but the dev stopped the development
26th August 2014, 03:14 PM |#6  
joshm.1219's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Philadelphia
Thanks Meter: 1,710
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by saul1991

We had that ROM a while back, but the dev stopped the development

Use the international patch from jkruse and flash the version for the i9505.
27th August 2014, 05:54 PM |#7  
saul1991's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 117
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshm.1219

Use the international patch from jkruse and flash the version for the i9505.

Thanks man I'll look for that patch and check it out. You know what's the most stable version of miui I googled but there too many ports lol
27th August 2014, 05:58 PM |#8  
joshm.1219's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Philadelphia
Thanks Meter: 1,710
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by saul1991

Thanks man I'll look for that patch and check it out. You know what's the most stable version of miui I googled but there too many ports lol

That's a TW rom with ported MIUI features. From what I've seen, there are no stable ports of MIUI for our device.
27th August 2014, 06:01 PM |#9  
saul1991's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 117
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshm.1219

That's a TW rom with ported MIUI features. From what I've seen, there are no stable ports of MIUI for our device.

Can you link it?? I found one but I'm sure if its the one you're talking about
27th August 2014, 06:03 PM |#10  
joshm.1219's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Philadelphia
Thanks Meter: 1,710
 
More
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2543888
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes