Unhappy [Q] Multiple hardware Issues? Please Help!!

I've been lurking here for a while and just registered so I could ask you all for help.

I have a vzw Galaxy S4 (about a year old) running Android 4.2.2 build MI1. It has been dropped in its has UAG case a couple of times but it has never been wet. So there are a few problems, some related some not. 1) I'm having issues with my screen randomly (so it seems) flashing green lines then going black when I wake it from sleep. The soft buttons will stay illuminated, the screen will let me swipe to unlock (I can here confirmation) but the screen stays black. I'll then hit the lock screen button again and it will go black again. The same thing happens if I go to wake the phone via the home button as well. I have a link to a video of it acting up (Two separate occasions, one where the screen just get's a funky green tint and the other where it goes black) but cannot post it since I'm a new member. Let me know if you want me to pm it to you. Does this seem more like a hardware issue or a software/firmware issue?

2) Whenever my headphones are plugged in all I get is garbled sound coming out. No matter what app I'm using or if I'm making a call. I have also noticed that since this started happening, my ear speaker simply will not work (even with the headphones unplugged). Sometimes, when I plugin headphones then unplug them, I will get no audio out of the rear speaker either. This rear speaker issue continues until I reboot the phone.

All of this is driving me nuts and I don't have the cash to replace the phone with anything comparable so I'd like to fix these issues myself if possible. Please let me know if you have ideas/resources that may help me fix this issues. Thanks.