Okay so the Noob needs help with recoveries...

OP pewds

4th July 2014, 02:15 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2

14 posts
Sorry in advance: So I rooted my VZW Samsung Galaxy S4 on 4.4.2 KK with VRUFNC5 bootloader and im ready to flash a recovery. I dont have a pc at the moment so I can use flashify. Can someone help with compatible recoveries and steps you need to take to flash them? Any help is highy appreciated 😊
4th July 2014, 02:41 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 312

992 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pewds

Sorry in advance: So I rooted my VZW Samsung Galaxy S4 on 4.4.2 KK with VRUFNC5 bootloader and im ready to flash a recovery. I dont have a pc at the moment so I can use flashify. Can someone help with compatible recoveries and steps you need to take to flash them? Any help is highy appreciated ��

Your ONLY option for a recovery is Safestrap. Flashify will NOT work. You should start here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2606501
The Following User Says Thank You to riker147 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th July 2014, 02:54 PM   |  #3  
Flag Decatur
Thanks Meter: 816

2,411 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by pewds

Sorry in advance: So I rooted my VZW Samsung Galaxy S4 on 4.4.2 KK with VRUFNC5 bootloader and im ready to flash a recovery. I dont have a pc at the moment so I can use flashify. Can someone help with compatible recoveries and steps you need to take to flash them? Any help is highy appreciated 😊

like riker posted NO recoveres except safestrap. READ the link he provided. Should be mandatory reading for all posters
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread