Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,731 Members 50,766 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Okay so the Noob needs help with recoveries...

Tip us?

pewds
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default Okay so the Noob needs help with recoveries...

Sorry in advance: So I rooted my VZW Samsung Galaxy S4 on 4.4.2 KK with VRUFNC5 bootloader and im ready to flash a recovery. I dont have a pc at the moment so I can use flashify. Can someone help with compatible recoveries and steps you need to take to flash them? Any help is highy appreciated 😊

riker147
Old
Thanks Meter 268
Quote:
Originally Posted by pewds View Post
Sorry in advance: So I rooted my VZW Samsung Galaxy S4 on 4.4.2 KK with VRUFNC5 bootloader and im ready to flash a recovery. I dont have a pc at the moment so I can use flashify. Can someone help with compatible recoveries and steps you need to take to flash them? Any help is highy appreciated ��
Your ONLY option for a recovery is Safestrap. Flashify will NOT work. You should start here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2606501
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____________________
Reading Is Fundamental
The Following User Says Thank You to riker147 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

decaturbob
Old
Thanks Meter 787
Quote:
Originally Posted by pewds View Post
Sorry in advance: So I rooted my VZW Samsung Galaxy S4 on 4.4.2 KK with VRUFNC5 bootloader and im ready to flash a recovery. I dont have a pc at the moment so I can use flashify. Can someone help with compatible recoveries and steps you need to take to flash them? Any help is highy appreciated 😊
like riker posted NO recoveres except safestrap. READ the link he provided. Should be mandatory reading for all posters
so long Verizon and my awesome S4 , hello TMO G3