Lollipop Leak Available for the Sprint Galaxy S5

Since the Android 5.0Lollipop’s official release not too long ago, we’ve seen … more

CPU Spy Gets an Android Lollipop Makeover

At some point in the distant past, you probably heard of CPU Spy for Android by XDARetired … more

Amazon Fire TV Stick vs Chromecast – XDA TV

There is no doubt that Amazon is a huge player in many markets, and they want to be a huge … more

Fight the Heat and Conserve Battery with EaseUS Coolphone

Memory hungry Android applications are often responsible for making our device … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Phone changing color overnight

OP joshm.1219

27th August 2014, 08:20 PM   |  #1  
joshm.1219's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Philadelphia
Thanks Meter: 1,495
 
3,447 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
More
Every morning I wake up my phone is a different color. It's done this ever since I flashed KitKat. For example, last night it was dark blue and now it's magenta. I binged this problem but nothing came up. Is there an app or Xposed module to fix this? Or even another back cover that doesn't change color at least?
The Following User Says Thank You to joshm.1219 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th August 2014, 12:24 AM   |  #2  
liljoe727's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Wayzata
Thanks Meter: 112
 
322 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshm.1219

Every morning I wake up my phone is a different color. It's done this ever since I flashed KitKat. For example, last night it was dark blue and now it's magenta. I binged this problem but nothing came up. Is there an app or Xposed module to fix this? Or even another back cover that doesn't change color at least?

I don't mean to keep quoting your posts but the hilarity is near unbearable. You could try "hodor" on the XposedFramework, that worked for me.

[Edit] I recommend everyone start suggesting the use of 'hodor' for all the stupid little fixes. I reckon nobody will read the description anyone.

Jesus loves you!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to liljoe727 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th August 2014, 12:26 AM   |  #3  
joshm.1219's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Philadelphia
Thanks Meter: 1,495
 
3,447 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by liljoe727

I don't mean to keep quoting your posts but the hilarity is near unbearable. You could try "hodor" on the XposedFramework, that worked for me.

Jesus loves you!

Lmao is that the i am groot thing?
28th August 2014, 12:27 AM   |  #4  
liljoe727's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Wayzata
Thanks Meter: 112
 
322 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshm.1219

Lmao is that the i am groot thing?

It changes all text on your phone to say 'hodor', it's from Game of Thrones or something. What is I am groot? Profit?

Jesus loves you!
28th August 2014, 12:29 AM   |  #5  
joshm.1219's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Philadelphia
Thanks Meter: 1,495
 
3,447 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by liljoe727

It changes all text on your phone to say 'hodor', it's from Game of Thrones or something. What is I am groot? Profit?

Jesus loves you!

http://www.xda-developers.com/android/i-am-groot/
Yeah same thing but with 'i am groot' and sound effects lol
The Following User Says Thank You to joshm.1219 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th August 2014, 12:33 AM   |  #6  
liljoe727's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Wayzata
Thanks Meter: 112
 
322 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshm.1219

http://www.xda-developers.com/android/i-am-groot/
Yeah same thing but with 'i am groot' and sound effects lol

Lol. Bookmarked. It's on now.

Jesus loves you!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes