MultiImagePicker Library for Multiple Image Selection

App developmentcan be done in more than a handful of ways. You can write every single … more

Shoot Troubles, Not Users w/ Alex Boag-Munroe – XDA:DevCon 2014

In presenting the various sessions from XDA:DevCon 2014, weve mainly … more

Oppo Releases ColorOS for the Find 5… Poorly

Almost every OEM has taken the liberty of creating its own incarnation of the Android OS. … more

XDA LG Development Challenge Winners

Almost 3months ago, we set out with LGto findtwo amazing apps that developers could put together … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Phone changing color overnight

OP joshm.1219

27th August 2014, 08:20 PM   |  #1  
joshm.1219's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Philadelphia
Thanks Meter: 1,534
 
3,533 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
More
Every morning I wake up my phone is a different color. It's done this ever since I flashed KitKat. For example, last night it was dark blue and now it's magenta. I binged this problem but nothing came up. Is there an app or Xposed module to fix this? Or even another back cover that doesn't change color at least?
The Following User Says Thank You to joshm.1219 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th August 2014, 12:24 AM   |  #2  
liljoe727's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Wayzata
Thanks Meter: 118
 
335 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshm.1219

Every morning I wake up my phone is a different color. It's done this ever since I flashed KitKat. For example, last night it was dark blue and now it's magenta. I binged this problem but nothing came up. Is there an app or Xposed module to fix this? Or even another back cover that doesn't change color at least?

I don't mean to keep quoting your posts but the hilarity is near unbearable. You could try "hodor" on the XposedFramework, that worked for me.

[Edit] I recommend everyone start suggesting the use of 'hodor' for all the stupid little fixes. I reckon nobody will read the description anyone.

Jesus loves you!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to liljoe727 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th August 2014, 12:26 AM   |  #3  
joshm.1219's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Philadelphia
Thanks Meter: 1,534
 
3,533 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by liljoe727

I don't mean to keep quoting your posts but the hilarity is near unbearable. You could try "hodor" on the XposedFramework, that worked for me.

Jesus loves you!

Lmao is that the i am groot thing?
28th August 2014, 12:27 AM   |  #4  
liljoe727's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Wayzata
Thanks Meter: 118
 
335 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshm.1219

Lmao is that the i am groot thing?

It changes all text on your phone to say 'hodor', it's from Game of Thrones or something. What is I am groot? Profit?

Jesus loves you!
28th August 2014, 12:29 AM   |  #5  
joshm.1219's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Philadelphia
Thanks Meter: 1,534
 
3,533 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by liljoe727

It changes all text on your phone to say 'hodor', it's from Game of Thrones or something. What is I am groot? Profit?

Jesus loves you!

http://www.xda-developers.com/android/i-am-groot/
Yeah same thing but with 'i am groot' and sound effects lol
The Following User Says Thank You to joshm.1219 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th August 2014, 12:33 AM   |  #6  
liljoe727's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Wayzata
Thanks Meter: 118
 
335 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshm.1219

http://www.xda-developers.com/android/i-am-groot/
Yeah same thing but with 'i am groot' and sound effects lol

Lol. Bookmarked. It's on now.

Jesus loves you!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes