Check Your I/O Usage with Iotop for Android

Ever needed to check the I/O usage of apps? If so, you probably tried searching for an iotop … more

T-Mobile HTC One M8 Gets Selfie-Friendly Android 4.4.4 OTA

The T-Mobie variant of HTC One (M8) just now received an over-the-air update … more

Android L is for Lockdown

Root is, without a doubt, the (un)holy grail of the Android world. Those wonderful permissions that allow you as … more

XDA Xposed Tuesday: XHangouts Will Improve Your Hangouts

Ever since Google started supporting text messaging in Hangouts many people have … more

[Q] Failed Rooting or 4.4.2

OP jcassell87

27th August 2014, 11:49 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
I have tried 5 or more times to root my SCH-I545 4.4.2 and it has failed every time.
I have all the correct drivers, my phone and PC are communicating, USB debugging checked, but when I get to ODIN and hit PDA it starts to work and than fails.
I have followed the directions very carefully every time. In fact, I rooted this same phone successfully in one try prior, but I downloaded the 4.4.2, my phone became not rooted and thought it would be easy to root again.
I mainly root so that I can use Total Recall to record phone calls.
Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance.
27th August 2014, 11:50 PM   |  #2  
Flag Wayzata
Thanks Meter: 67

202 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcassell87

I have tried 5 or more times to root my SCH-I545 4.4.2 and it has failed every time.
I have all the correct drivers, my phone and PC are communicating, USB debugging checked, but when I get to ODIN and hit PDA it starts to work and than fails.
I have followed the directions very carefully every time. In fact, I rooted this same phone successfully in one try prior, but I downloaded the 4.4.2, my phone became not rooted and thought it would be easy to root again.
I mainly root so that I can use Total Recall to record phone calls.
Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance.

Towelroot.com

Jesus loves you!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread