Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,319 Members 52,900 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Last resort...Help

Tip us?

solson20
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Unhappy Last resort...Help

Long story short, I was trying to install safestrap. Flashed the files, now the phone won't boot into ANY recovery, only goes into download mode. Upon first boot of a flash, it gets to the verizon screen then turns off and does nothing

Raymondlikesroot
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by solson20 View Post
Long story short, I was trying to install safestrap. Flashed the files, now the phone won't boot into ANY recovery, only goes into download mode. Upon first boot of a flash, it gets to the verizon screen then turns off and does nothing
No worries, if you can go to download mode, just odin restore back to nc5 or mk2.
- download odin software
- download nc5
- flash nc5
- boom!
leave a thanks if i helped! Raymond

VelosterM14
Old
Thanks Meter 1
some of the real garoos on here may have better ideas but if nothing else, you should be able to Odin the stock firmware back onto your phone and start over. Do you know which stock firmware release you were on before you started?

rrrrrrredbelly
Old
Thanks Meter 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by solson20 View Post
What file did you flash?