Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,814 Members 43,880 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

stuck on bootloader no safestrap

Tip us?

jaycenter
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default stuck on bootloader no safestrap

I apologize if this has been covered have been looking for the last few hours
I followed the instructions for the hyperdrive update to install to new bootloader during install of new hyperdrive from it got stuck at 70% and reset it. after that safestrap was no longer on the phone and would take me to the stock bootloader but would just loop on bootloader, is there any way to help fix this. any help would be greatly appreciated. I was trying to find a way to see if i could install safestrap but it being an apk havent found a way through only stock bootloader

decaturbob
Old
Thanks Meter 813
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaycenter View Post
I apologize if this has been covered have been looking for the last few hours
I followed the instructions for the hyperdrive update to install to new bootloader during install of new hyperdrive from it got stuck at 70% and reset it. after that safestrap was no longer on the phone and would take me to the stock bootloader but would just loop on bootloader, is there any way to help fix this. any help would be greatly appreciated. I was trying to find a way to see if i could install safestrap but it being an apk havent found a way through only stock bootloader
I have no idea what you are meaning thru stock bootloader. Do you mean thru stock recovery? Are you saying you are stuck in a boot loop?

What was your firmware, what Rom version were you running, what safestrap did you have loaded....need some basic info
so long Verizon and my awesome S4 , hello TMO G3

jaycenter
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Sorry i was on MK2 and had just followrd the how to upgrade to NC5 thqt cwn be located here
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2726868

I still had safestrap on the phone and then proceded to install hyperdrive rom rls 17.1. During the install my phone got stuck at 70% instll and the rebooted. From there now itgoes to the samsung start up and the goes to the stock recovery where it asks me to either reboot, install from adb, install from extenal and so on. If i click reboot will just take me back to samsung svreen and then the.stock recovery