FORUMS

PSA: You Can Optimize Your Note 4’s Recents Menu & RAM

The Note 4 never had the fastest Recents Menu, and despite its 3GB of RAM, … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (July 25 – Aug 1)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Voices Of XDA: Orbiting The Earth With Android

Editor’s note: This week’s feature has been written by forum … more

CloudPlayer: DIY HiFi Music Streaming Solution

In our Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services, we mentioned several different services … more

Switch storage

500 posts
Thanks Meter: 54
 
By Jaimesco12, Senior Member on 2nd July 2014, 01:05 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
How can I switch my storage to be my 32gb micro SD? I seen a thread that shows how to do this but it apparently doesn't work with nc5/nc2. Any help?
 
 
2nd July 2014, 01:13 AM |#2  
Senior Member
Flag Decatur
Thanks Meter: 844
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaimesco12

How can I switch my storage to be my 32gb micro SD? I seen a thread that shows how to do this but it apparently doesn't work with nc5/nc2. Any help?

You mean ext-sd card? I know of no way on the internal storage

sent via safestrap 3.72 and echo v25.1! !
2nd July 2014, 01:14 AM |#3  
Jaimesco12's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 54
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by decaturbob

You mean ext-sd card? I know of no way on the internal storage

sent via safestrap 3.72 and echo v25.1! !

I meant how to switch my micro SD card for the internal memory of the phone
2nd July 2014, 01:15 AM |#4  
Senior Member
Flag Decatur
Thanks Meter: 844
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaimesco12

I meant how to switch my micro SD card for the internal memory of the phone

I know of no way... Why do you need to? That's why we ext-sd card

sent via safestrap 3.72 and echo v25.1! !
2nd July 2014, 01:16 AM |#5  
Jaimesco12's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 54
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by decaturbob

I know of no way... Why do you need to? That's why we ext-sd card

sent via safestrap 3.72 and echo v25.1! !

To have more storage to install apps and games
2nd July 2014, 01:48 AM |#6  
Senior Member
Flag Decatur
Thanks Meter: 844
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaimesco12

To have more storage to install apps and games

Have you moved all your data like music... Videos... Photos to ext-sd card?...

sent via safestrap 3.72 and echo v25.1! !
2nd July 2014, 01:48 AM |#7  
Jaimesco12's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 54
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by decaturbob

Have you moved all your data like music... Videos... Photos to ext-sd card?...

sent via safestrap 3.72 and echo v25.1! !

Yes..
2nd July 2014, 01:53 PM |#8  
Mistertac's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Springfield, Ma
Thanks Meter: 2,685
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaimesco12

Yes..

Maybe you're thinking of the App FolderMount? It basically links folders from your internal memory over to your external memory and physically stores the data there.

It allows you to put things onto your external card that normally wouldn't be allowed to reside there.

That app + moving everything you can over to external memory will save you a lot of internal space

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes