Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,110 Members 40,575 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Trying new Roms

Tip us?

pbman1953
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 15
Default Trying new Roms

Here I am trying new roms but I know each time I have to reset emails, download apps, set up screens etc.

Is there a short cut/ procedure in order to shorten the hour that it takes me to make the phone how it was.

When I say hour, I mean that I do everything. Staring with running through going the settings list, Xposed program setups, Nova Launcher settings etc

If the answer ends up as no, I'll understand that too

Thanks

wtherrell
Old
Thanks Meter 200
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbman1953 View Post
Here I am trying new roms but I know each time I have to reset emails, download apps, set up screens etc.

Is there a short cut/ procedure in order to shorten the hour that it takes me to make the phone how it was.

When I say hour, I mean that I do everything. Staring with running through going the settings list, Xposed program setups, Nova Launcher settings etc

If the answer ends up as no, I'll understand that too

Thanks
Nova Launcher has a backup & restore for your Nova settings and home screens. Titanium Backup can restore your apps and data in batches. It restores my email, messages, Jorte calendar settings, bluetooth pairings, etc. Haven't seen how to restore Xposed yet but there's probably a way.

Neontc
Old
Thanks Meter 16
Titanium will restore the modules as well as all the settings inside. All there is to do is reinstall the xposed installer, and put a check mark by everything you had in modules, then reboot. Good as new!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using XDA Free mobile app