Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,758 Members 46,463 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] unfortunatley nfc service has stopped

Tip us?

gallowaytony5
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] unfortunatley nfc service has stopped

i am on the stock 4.4.2 rom, mdk, i was doing the s5 apps, and i flashed the phone and contacts, and email at the same time, and when i rebooted i get this nfc service has stopped, as soon as i click ok it pops back up, i cant even unlock the phone it wont stay away long enough, any ideas, this happend last time too and i had to reflash, i didnt want to reflash the rom if i didnt have to, i didnt make a backup, not too big of a deal, but i dont want to if i dont have to, does anyone know witch one, the phone or the email, caused this and why, and what to do about it

Shaftamle
Old
Thanks Meter 3,480

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by gallowaytony5 View Post
i am on the stock 4.4.2 rom, mdk, i was doing the s5 apps, and i flashed the phone and contacts, and email at the same time, and when i rebooted i get this nfc service has stopped, as soon as i click ok it pops back up, i cant even unlock the phone it wont stay away long enough, any ideas, this happend last time too and i had to reflash, i didnt want to reflash the rom if i didnt have to, i didnt make a backup, not too big of a deal, but i dont want to if i dont have to, does anyone know witch one, the phone or the email, caused this and why, and what to do about it
Try fixing permissions through your custom recovery. That might help.

Sent from a Shaftamle Galaxy S4
"Thanks Button" is always appreciated!
CheckOutMyThemedGoogleKeyboards!!!!!!
TouchWiz was designed by a child.
MyColorScreen
Current Line Up
Samsung Galaxy S4- Verizon
ROM: Eclipse- 4.4.2

Check Out My Themed Google Keyboards Here!!