Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,734,168 Members 50,890 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Text color

Tip us?
 
Tbrad03
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 7
Join Date: Jun 2014
Default Text color

Is there a way to change the text color across fhe whole phone without flashing a theme

Sent from my SCH-I545 using XDA Free mobile app
 
fdigl
Old
#2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 15
Join Date: Jan 2014
Try editing stuff around in your SystemUI, or if you have Xposed Framework installed there might be a module for you that does that.
 
biglil1
Old
#3  
biglil1's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 143
Posts: 299
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Westland
Try this:


http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=51053555
Sent from my SCH-I545 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2
 
xphantasmx
Old
#4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 8
Join Date: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by biglil1 View Post
Try this:


http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=51053555
Sent from my SCH-I545 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2
Can you tell me how to do this in a little clearer instruction. I am very interested in trying this but I honestly have no idea where to start at. I also am not able to find the SecLauncher3. Any guidance for a total noob would be greatly appreciated.
 
biglil1
Old
#5  
biglil1's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 143
Posts: 299
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Westland
Quote:
Originally Posted by xphantasmx View Post
Can you tell me how to do this in a little clearer instruction. I am very interested in trying this but I honestly have no idea where to start at. I also am not able to find the SecLauncher3. Any guidance for a total noob would be greatly appreciated.
SecLauncher3 is located in priv-app if you need a copy @Jessooca has a thread dl from there.

I use apktool2 @The Sickness has a well written tutorial on apkmanager
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=50663679

Google search both apktool2 and apkmanager just to see what is best for you ( imo apktool2 is the way to go ).

After that set up your environment then refer back to my first post so you can use the link to help guide you. It is a lot easier to understand it when you have the files in front of you.


Sent from my SCH-I545 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2
 
xphantasmx
Old
#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 8
Join Date: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by biglil1 View Post
SecLauncher3 is located in priv-app if you need a copy @Jessooca has a thread dl from there.

I use apktool2 @The Sickness has a well written tutorial on apkmanager
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=50663679

Google search both apktool2 and apkmanager just to see what is best for you ( imo apktool2 is the way to go ).

After that set up your environment then refer back to my first post so you can use the link to help guide you. It is a lot easier to understand it when you have the files in front of you.


Sent from my SCH-I545 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2
This person you asked to research has 11 pages of posts. I was not able to find the post I needed. Thanks for the attempt to help.
 
biglil1
Old
#7  
biglil1's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 143
Posts: 299
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Westland
Quote:
Originally Posted by xphantasmx View Post
This person you asked to research has 11 pages of posts. I was not able to find the post I needed. Thanks for the attempt to help.
Apkmanager tutorial: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=50663679

Apktool2 YouTube: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=R_FG6EnHkIo

Tutorial I used to learn apktool: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2251719



Sent from my SCH-I545 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

How to Root the Sony Xperia Z2 – XDA Developer TV

In this episode,XDA Developer TV Producer TK shows you how to root your Sony Xperia … more

TWRP Now Available for the LG G Watch and Samsung Gear Live

Over the past week or so, we’ve talkedquite a bit about the first … more

Slate Calendar Helps You Organize Your Life

Without calendars in some form or another, most of our lives would be utter chaos. Unless you are … more

Shane Francis to Talk Android, Robotics, and Vision at XDA:DevCon 2014

Our international xda:devcon 14in Manchester, UK on the weekend of … more