Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Thumbs up Easy Root for Stock Firmware

OP sefadrin

31st August 2013, 04:09 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 33
 
98 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
More
Hi everbody.
Two days I testing about 15 programs for easy root my phone.Only one succeeded.And I wanted to share with you.
The program name is Cydia Impactor.
How to use:
1-First install Root checker apk to Googleplaystore.Link:https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ootcheck&hl=tr
After installing the program open and press Verify root access button and you'll see an article like this:Sorry!This device does not have proper root access
2-Download and install Cydia Impactor in this link:http://www.cydiaimpactor.com/
And run the program.A window will run the program on your phone and say yes to him.
3-Now your phone have been rooted.You can check your phone with root checker app.open root checker and press Verify root access button you will see an article like this
:Congratulations!This device has root access!
4-Now dowload Supersu apk from Google playstore and install
It is my first share,and sorry my bad English
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-08-31-03-37-05.jpg
Views:	3021
Size:	51.4 KB
ID:	2224333

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-08-31-04-22-02.jpg
Views:	2659
Size:	53.0 KB
ID:	2224334

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-08-31-04-23-27.jpg
Views:	2721
Size:	23.9 KB
ID:	2224335

Impactor_0.9.12.zip


If I can help you please press Thanks button
Last edited by sefadrin; 31st August 2013 at 04:16 AM. Reason: correction
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to sefadrin For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd September 2013, 10:01 AM   |  #2  
kakawo's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Zvolen
Thanks Meter: 4
 
28 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
Donate to Me
More
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...1#post44815311 ...this is what ?!?
2nd September 2013, 10:24 AM   |  #3  
Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
77 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by kakawo

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...1#post44815311 ...this is what ?!?

that require flash via odin...

but this method is easier but how bout unroot?
The Following User Says Thank You to looknsee For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd September 2013, 12:44 AM   |  #4  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 33
 
98 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by looknsee

that require flash via odin...

but this method is easier but how bout unroot?

Thank you looknsee.
I did not write avail of this method.Because A.S._id method have some problem.Forexample a few days ago I had installed A.S._id method after when I run Power amp widget but it is not working.And stock internet browser when ı open new tab after the tab is not closed.
@looknsee:Now I dont know easy way to uninstall the root.But you can flash via Odin the latest Galaxy s4 zoom firmware and your phone have been unroot.
Galaxy s4 zoom latest stock firmware link:http://www.android.gs/update-galaxy-...4-2-2-xxuamfb/
Last edited by sefadrin; 4th September 2013 at 12:23 AM. Reason: correction
3rd September 2013, 06:18 PM   |  #5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
23 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by sefadrin

Thank you looknsee.
I did not write avail of this method.Because A.S._id method have some problem.Forexample a few days ago I had installed A.S._id method after when I run Power amp widget but it is not working.And stock internet browser when ı open new tab after the tab is not closed.
@looknsee:Now I dont know easy way to uninstall the root.But you can flash via Odin the latest Galaxy s4 zoom firmware after the root is uninstall.
Galaxy s4 zoom latest stock firmware link:http://www.android.gs/update-galaxy-...4-2-2-xxuamfb/

Thanks a lot, just rooted my s4 zoom with this method. Easy.
I know there is a new firmware update out there. do I need that?
4th September 2013, 12:06 AM   |  #6  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 33
 
98 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericwww

Thanks a lot, just rooted my s4 zoom with this method. Easy.
I know there is a new firmware update out there. do I need that?

No,you dont need latest firmware.But if you want unroot you'r phone just flash latest firmware via odin.Only that.
4th September 2013, 09:17 PM   |  #7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
23 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by sefadrin

No,you dont need latest firmware.But if you want unroot you'r phone just flash latest firmware via odin.Only that.

just query if there is any improvement of camera in the latest firmware.
Thanks
5th September 2013, 10:41 AM   |  #8  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 33
 
98 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericwww

just query if there is any improvement of camera in the latest firmware.
Thanks

Sorry, I dont know.I think the same.
5th September 2013, 10:44 AM   |  #9  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 33
 
98 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
More
Today I got the first thanks.Thanks a lot friends.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sefadrin For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th September 2013, 09:46 AM   |  #10  
korado's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kocevje
Thanks Meter: 162
 
386 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
More
Well,u deserve it , really easiest way to gain root on our zoom

Sent from my SM-C101 using Tapatalk 4

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes