Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[GUIDE][I9505]How to install Custom ROMs without tripping Knox (0x0)

OP peppe130

Yesterday, 01:36 PM   |  #711  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
8 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2013
Will this rom work?
Can I flash this rom without tripping knox? I have non-rooted s4 i9505.
"[ROM]【5.0.1】Google Play Edition 【JFLTE-GPE】 - 01-23-2015"
Please give detailed instructions if possible.
Thanks
Yesterday, 02:29 PM   |  #712  
peppe130's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Italy
Thanks Meter: 543
 
740 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by shahzadvp

Can I flash this rom without tripping knox? I have non-rooted s4 i9505.
"[ROM]【5.0.1】Google Play Edition 【JFLTE-GPE】 - 01-23-2015"
Please give detailed instructions if possible.
Thanks

It's impossible. Is written in first page. Only TouchWiz based ROM
The Following User Says Thank You to peppe130 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Yesterday, 02:35 PM   |  #713  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 28
 
809 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by peppe130

This saturday I'll start to make the Imperium ROM v16.1 (new update)

So how is the "fixing" going on?
Today, 01:23 AM   |  #714  
peppe130's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Italy
Thanks Meter: 543
 
740 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by kerko

So how is the "fixing" going on?

Very well.. Just finished to fix it.. Now I'm compiling
The Following User Says Thank You to peppe130 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Today, 07:12 AM   |  #715  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 28
 
809 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by peppe130

Very well.. Just finished to fix it.. Now I'm compiling

Great! As it is election day here in Greece today, I may have the chance to try and vote for it
Today, 09:33 AM   |  #716  
peppe130's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Italy
Thanks Meter: 543
 
740 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by kerko

Great! As it is election day here in Greece today, I may have the chance to try and vote for it

Hahahah I think yes! I have just to test it.. Hoping everything is alright
The Following User Says Thank You to peppe130 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Today, 05:29 PM   |  #717  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
1 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
How to flash only my bootloader
Just flashed with Golden eye from here,Thanks for that again!!!But my bootloader is still the old one GNG8,everything else was changed with the new one GNK4(Golden eye v.48).Any chances to flash only the bootloader with GNK4 one so everything to be the same without tripping my knox?
Today, 05:32 PM   |  #718  
peppe130's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Italy
Thanks Meter: 543
 
740 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalingk

Just flashed with Golden eye from here,Thanks for that again!!!But my bootloader is still the old one GNG8,everything else was changed with the new one GNK4(Golden eye v.48).Any chances to flash only the bootloader with GNK4 one so everything to be the same without tripping my knox?

Isn't necessary to have everything of the same version Enjoy your ROM
Today, 05:38 PM   |  #719  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 28
 
809 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by kerko

Great! As it is election day here in Greece today, I may have the chance to try and vote for it

Quote:
Originally Posted by peppe130

Hahahah I think yes! I have just to test it.. Hoping everything is alright

So if you are looking for a tester, you count me in
PS We are waiting for the exit polls by the way
Today, 05:40 PM   |  #720  
peppe130's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Italy
Thanks Meter: 543
 
740 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by kerko

So if you are looking for a tester, you count me in
PS We are waiting for the exit polls by the way

I'll send you a private message

The Following User Says Thank You to peppe130 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
custom rom, galaxy s4, i9505, knox 0x0
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes