FORUMS

Galaxy S6 & Edge get €100 Price Cut—New Models Incoming

Samsung has dropped the price of both the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge by … more

How To Port Fully Featured Sony Xperia Z4 Camera

Xperia Z4’s hardware may not impress, but its software is definitely … more

Experimental TWRP Available For Moto G 2015

XDA Senior Member squid2 has posted experimental builds of TWRP for the Moto G … more

Sunday Debate: How Can We Get a No-Compromise Phone?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Compromises. Come with your opinions and … more

 View Poll Results: Which of the following ROMs are you using right now?

Imperium ROM
 
17 Vote(s)
44.74%
PhoeniX ROM
 
5 Vote(s)
13.16%
CarHD ROM
 
0 Vote(s)
0%
GoldenEye ROM
 
4 Vote(s)
10.53%
GoldFinger ROM
 
5 Vote(s)
13.16%
Omega ROM
 
3 Vote(s)
7.89%
Echoe ROM
 
2 Vote(s)
5.26%
Eudemony ROM
 
0 Vote(s)
0%
Samy Deluxe ROM
 
2 Vote(s)
5.26%

[GUIDE][I9505]How to install Custom ROMs without tripping Knox (0x0)

1,088 posts
Thanks Meter: 870
 
By peppe130, Senior Member on 19th August 2014, 11:43 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
4th July 2015, 10:19 PM |#851  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
any chance you could add/mod "Eudemony Rom" in version 6.4? It was the only custom rom that used Android 4.4.4 as far as i know,would be eager to try it out but..you know,Knox
 
 
5th July 2015, 06:35 AM |#852  
peppe130's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Italy
Thanks Meter: 870
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tlailaxu

any chance you could add/mod "Eudemony Rom" in version 6.4? It was the only custom rom that used Android 4.4.4 as far as i know,would be eager to try it out but..you know,Knox

Unfortunately no 4.4.4 ROMs will be released since there is no 4.4.4 stock kernel
The Following User Says Thank You to peppe130 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th July 2015, 06:57 PM |#853  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Peppe130... do you prepare LL Rom - Imperium ?

Wysłane z mojego GT-I9505 przy użyciu Tapatalka
19th July 2015, 06:19 PM |#854  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 12
 
More
Will the latest Omega / Imperium LL ROMs be added?

Thanks
20th July 2015, 09:06 AM |#855  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Hi guys,

I'm new to this...
I'd like to flash a custom ROM but I'm only familiar to Cyanogenmod and thought of flashing Cm12.1 without trigger Knox. But would this change my kernel and modem so if I go back to stock it would be more difficult? Would warranty be void by doing this?

Also can I use this guide? Sorry if my questions are stupid!

BTW, I'm running stock Lollipop 5.0.1
Last edited by Benji9; 20th July 2015 at 09:10 AM.
21st July 2015, 10:37 PM |#856  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benji9

Hi guys,

I'm new to this...
I'd like to flash a custom ROM but I'm only familiar to Cyanogenmod and thought of flashing Cm12.1 without trigger Knox. But would this change my kernel and modem so if I go back to stock it would be more difficult? Would warranty be void by doing this?

Everything that changes Kernel to non-original will change Knox to 0x1,if you follow the OP you will see what & how you can flash to get a custom rom while saving your warranty towards samsung
22nd July 2015, 09:31 AM |#857  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tlailaxu

Everything that changes Kernel to non-original will change Knox to 0x1,if you follow the OP you will see what & how you can flash to get a custom rom while saving your warranty towards samsung

Hi and thanks!

I just found out since this is a company phone there is no warranty any longer, only one year.

Does this mean I can just go ahead and install cm12.1 using cyanogenmod's Installer?
Would that be the easiest way for me?
29th July 2015, 12:40 AM |#858  
LastStandingDroid's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4,287
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benji9

Hi and thanks!

I just found out since this is a company phone there is no warranty any longer, only one year.

Does this mean I can just go ahead and install cm12.1 using cyanogenmod's Installer?
Would that be the easiest way for me?

Well depends on if your company allows it. even if its warranty is gone doesn't mean they allow you to do it. Or do they

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
29th July 2015, 07:59 AM |#859  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
They haven't mentioned anything but I'm about to get a new phone soon I hope..

Haven't done it yet since I can't figure out how to do it running 5.0.1,Towelroot doesn't work so I have to downgrade to Kit Kat first and I feel that is to much work
Last edited by Benji9; 29th July 2015 at 08:07 AM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
custom rom, galaxy s4, i9505, knox 0x0
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes