[GUIDE] Xposed Framework On Galaxy S4 Lollipop ROMs

Search This thread

Adriano-A3

Aug 24, 2013
Telegram @AdrianoA3
Xiaomi Mi 8
@Deathvirus I'm using CM12.1 and Xposed works like a charm. GravityBox, Greenify, Text Aide, Lucky Patcher and others are running perfectly.
Just install the latest Xposed Framework apk, flash (for LP 5.1 in my case) xposed-v86-sdk22-A5.1-arm.zip, reboot, and that's all. You haven't to activate the framework after flash the zip. It's easy.
CM is better than TW, believe in me.

kanawanaie

Nov 9, 2011
Ghost Town
no offense but if you want to make a guide at least make sure you are including all aspects of the process. before you even begin the steps you need to mention you need to deodex your stock firmware, thats a whole other can of worms. Also least hint at how to go about doing so and/or link to some resources that can be helpful.

How to deodex stock firmware? Im on lollipop 5.0.1 s4 i9505.. was failed to flash..

Seagold

Dec 17, 2016
Lagos
Help me.

I encounter this error while flashing framework zip file on my Samsung galaxy s4 running lollipop 5.0.1
E: footer is wrong
E:signature verification failed
What can I do to correct this and to make it work properly .
Thanks as you help me.

Ebrraheem

Aug 3, 2015
If you wanna xposed on your phone, there a rom s7 for s4 with xposed installed already. But it doesn't function very well. So just buy another phone

Oh this rom also, thanks for the developer. It's very friendly battery consumption.

http://xdaforums.com/galaxy-s4/i9500-develop/rom-t3464670

I am using it currently it's functioning very well not all the modules of xposed working but you can find a lot of them useful. Another short outcome is that notification panel restricted on lockscreen. However there's no useful of it as long as you know how to use xposed.

Last edited:

Seagold

Dec 17, 2016
Lagos
Xposed framework was working pretty well without any ish while using/running kitkat 4.4.2 on the same phone.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    1.Install XposedInstaller_3.0-alpha2.apk from

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=3034811

2.Flash xposed-sdk21-arm-20150430-arter97.zip from

http://xdaforums.com/xposed/unofficial-xposed-samsung-lollipop-t3113463

No needs to modify any jar now.

Again Thank you @darkera13 to bringing out and Big Thanks to @arter97 for making it noob friendly..

working in my i9500
    Stock Verizon S4?

Does this work on a Verizon Galaxy S4 with flashfire? I do not have a custom recovery as of yet. What are your recommendations? I would like to install Xposed. asap.

Thanks and I apologize if this has been answered in another thread.
    I can make a flashable zip but the problem maybe it wont work more than stock s4 LP
    i found them

What would be nice is a list of the files in the services.jar.out smali that contain the line

Ljava/lang/String;->clear()V

instead of needing to go through every one of them... too time consuming imho

i found all of them but can't recompile always gives error messages :D
    You can search folder with notepad+ guys is all automatic.
    On aurora works ok, but I can't install apps, I need to push them manually and that's not cool at all. For now I ll be without it and when the great devs fix this will try again.
    tmp_14379-Screenshot_2015-05-20-14-21-16-1493179597.png

Well the great devs works hard and fast, now is all working!

Welcome xposed to tw lollipop!