FORUMS

Which Lockscreen Security Type Do You Use?

From pattern locks to the controversial face unlock, there are a number of different ways you … more

Xposed 3.0 Alpha 3 Released

A new alpha for the Xposed framework is out and brings several bug fixes. You’ll only need to flash … more

XDA Recap: This Week In Android (Apr 18 – 25)

Here in the digital XDA newsroom, we spend our days pouring over an average of … more

Sunday Debate: Custom ROMs vs. Modular Tweaks

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Mods and ROMs. Come with your opinions and feel free to … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] Bluetooth disconnecting on i9505 running CM11 later than 2014-08-04

27th December 2014, 09:51 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Sign CM11 M12 Bluetooth/WiFi Issue - Fix?
Apologies for the hijack, as this may not be entirely similar to the OP, but the solution could help.

I was experiencing wifi disconnects when I would toggle on bluetooth, when using CM11 M10 or higher.

With a clean install of Cm11 M12 (reset/new user + formatted /system), I finally worked up the courage (and kinda' understand what it is I have done) and updated the bootloader (not sure if necessary) and the GSM/LTE modems to the latest - XXUGNK4 - from here http://goo.gl/RziHz1

I was previously on XXUFNC6 (from the stock ROM), went to XXUGNI2 (closest to my country based on this thread http://goo.gl/TQi3gz) but that did not work either. So I went straight for the jugular, and installed first the bootloader, then the dual modem pack for XXUGNK4.

So far testing has yielded positive results.
Streaming audio (320mbps) via BT plus downloading some ISOs from MS (speed between 550KB/s to 1.01MB/s), and so far no issues.

Not saying this is going to work for anyone else, or solve the OP's exact issue, but it seems to for me.

-P
Last edited by pSych0bUNny; 27th December 2014 at 09:54 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to pSych0bUNny For This Useful Post: [ View ]

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread