Ask a question

No registration required

camera not working properly

OP tajwar

24th August 2014, 11:50 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

29 posts
hi guys, my camera has stopped working properly recently. when i take pictures the and press the camera button the white frame usually appears to indicate the picture has been taken, however sometimes i have to press it multiple times before the white frame appears and after i take pictures they seem to look "split" and "cracked". could this be due to me deleted a few samsung bloatware apps with titanium backup? but i have not deleted any samsung camera apps, just unneccessary apps such as s health etc. also after recording a video i have to press the stop button a few times before it actually stops and when i try to play the video it says "video cannot be played". any help?

i am using the stock samsung camera app. this problem doesnt occur all the time but when it does its very annoying.

i will attach a sample below

Last edited by tajwar; 25th August 2014 at 12:01 AM. Reason: more info added
25th August 2014, 01:19 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 1

10 posts
It's probably the sd card, happened to me before, try to use your device as your camera storage first and then check the image, you can also move the photo to your sd card from your internal storage and see what happens.
The Following User Says Thank You to ztlov926 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread