Cant copy files to phone

Search This thread

burimi007

Nov 30, 2008
i have weird problem,when i try copy big files like roms and movies,size more than 1gb it wont work,when transfering is like 70-80% it stops,it wont show error or anythink just stops,when i try to open file it is broken,
i always have to copy files splited in .rar partitions and extract from phone.

any solution to this?

Ritchiejoe

Sep 21, 2013
i have weird problem,when i try copy big files like roms and movies,size more than 1gb it wont work,when transfering is like 70-80% it stops,it wont show error or anythink just stops,when i try to open file it is broken,
i always have to copy files splited in .rar partitions and extract from phone.

any solution to this?

I experienced the same issue I had to flash back numerous times to stock, and this only gave me a limited amount of success. I bought a memory card and card reader

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Kingston-Te...9231907&sr=8-16&keywords=micro+sd+card+reader <<<<< that is the one I bought but for some reason the price has increased ten fold since I bought it so I am sure there will be an alternative which is as good and cheaper

Now I just turn off my phone, take my card out and transfer them using the reader and put it back in my phone. When I was experiencing the same issue as you my phones internal storage didn't seem that reliable so I would also avoid putting things on your phone internal storage where possible :good:

burimi007

Nov 30, 2008
I experienced the same issue I had to flash back numerous times to stock, and this only gave me a limited amount of success. I bought a memory card and card reader

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Kingston-Te...9231907&sr=8-16&keywords=micro+sd+card+reader <<<<< that is the one I bought but for some reason the price has increased ten fold since I bought it so I am sure there will be an alternative which is as good and cheaper

Now I just turn off my phone, take my card out and transfer them using the reader and put it back in my phone. When I was experiencing the same issue as you my phones internal storage didn't seem that reliable so I would also avoid putting things on your phone internal storage where possible :good:

i have 32gb external i think it will work ti take it off and copy things,but i thought it was software issue or somethink i could fix.thanks anyway i'll copy files with sd reader.

Ritchiejoe

Sep 21, 2013
i have 32gb external i think it will work ti take it off and copy things,but i thought it was software issue or somethink i could fix.thanks anyway i'll copy files with sd reader.

I can't say for certain that it isn't a software issue, but after flashing numerous times to stock that is the conclusion I came to. I'd also recommend either dropbox or Gdrive to back up your important files like photo's etc

:cowboy:

Reactions: burimi007

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I can't say for certain that it isn't a software issue, but after flashing numerous times to stock that is the conclusion I came to. I'd also recommend either dropbox or Gdrive to back up your important files like photo's etc

:cowboy: