Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,804,576 Members 44,322 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

downgrade

Tip us?

burimi007
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Default downgrade

guys i have android 4.4.2,i wanted to install new rom which is 4.2.2,should i flash new modems or somethink,or just flash new rom with full wipe?

MAX 404
Old
Thanks Meter 690
Quote:
Originally Posted by burimi007 View Post
guys i have android 4.4.2,i wanted to install new rom which is 4.2.2,should i flash new modems or somethink,or just flash new rom with full wipe?
Hi,

I guess you mean that you have stock 4.4.2 and want to install a custom rom 4.2.2 , i would try first rom as it is , if you have signal problem i would try a different modem then.

Downgrade from stock 4.4.2 to stock 4.2.2 is not possible at the moment
Read before doing
Search before asking
Don’t just say thanks if the information was useful, hit thanks too……

Omega one of the last good roms for the I9500 keep it alive , DONATE , your phone will thank you ....

burimi007
Old
(Last edited by burimi007; 27th August 2014 at 12:07 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX 404 View Post
Hi,

I guess you mean that you have stock 4.4.2 and want to install a custom rom 4.2.2 , i would try first rom as it is , if you have signal problem i would try a different modem then.

Downgrade from stock 4.4.2 to stock 4.2.2 is not possible at the moment

i have custom rom TW based ( Goldeneye rom ),and i want to install new custom rom 4.2.2.So can i directly flash new rom without flashing modems?

MAX 404
Old
Thanks Meter 690
Quote:
Originally Posted by burimi007 View Post
i have custom rom TW based ( Goldeneye rom ),and i want to install new custom rom 4.2.2.So can i directly flash new rom without flashing modems?
Hi ,

Yes you can, usually you keep the modem you have already....change only if you want ( or if not working right)
Read before doing
Search before asking
Don’t just say thanks if the information was useful, hit thanks too……

Omega one of the last good roms for the I9500 keep it alive , DONATE , your phone will thank you ....

The Following User Says Thank You to MAX 404 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]