Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,804,462 Members 43,112 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] extsdcard problem

Tip us?
 
lilibar
Old
#1  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 68
Join Date: Nov 2012
Default [Q] extsdcard problem

hello!
i have galaxy s4 i9500 with ozcan rom v4.2
i have files and folders on my extrnal sdcard that i can not earse. it says that the files are proctected and i have to disbale the protection before the earsing. obviously' i did not proctected this files in any way.
what should i do to earse them?
sorry for my bad english...
thanks!
 
opoel34
Old
#2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 8
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilibar View Post
hello!
i have galaxy s4 i9500 with ozcan rom v4.2
i have files and folders on my extrnal sdcard that i can not earse. it says that the files are proctected and i have to disbale the protection before the earsing. obviously' i did not proctected this files in any way.
what should i do to earse them?
sorry for my bad english...
thanks!
in my experience, your sd card going to broken / defect.
 
lilibar
Old
#3  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 68
Join Date: Nov 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by opoel34 View Post
in my experience, your sd card going to broken / defect.
it is not broken. besides, it is pertty new.
what should i do?
 
Tkkg1994
Old
#4  
Tkkg1994's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 47
Posts: 233
Join Date: Jun 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilibar View Post
it is not broken. besides, it is pertty new.
what should i do?
Copy all your data's to a computer. After that format your SD card(exFat) and than copy the files back to the SD card, just all the things you need, not every file, like Android Data.
My Devices: Galaxy S4 (GT-I9505) (LTE), Samsung Galaxy Tab S (SM-T805) (LTE) and Galaxy S3 (GT-I9300) (Int). Love to all Googy Max kernels and to Philz Touch Recovery. <3





Please hit Thanks if I helped you!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Tkkg1994 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
galaxy s4, help !, i9500, protected, sdcard apps
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes