Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,354 Members 41,514 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Can't factory reset galaxy s4?

Tip us?

doctor doom
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Can't factory reset galaxy s4?

So I'm trying to factory reset my gs4 and it won't work I've tried to do it in the settings and I've tried to hard reset but every time I've tried it always goes into download mode...I'm rooted using the towel root method on 4.4.2 and I'm no Verizon...if someone can please help that'd be awesome...thank you and have a good day

Sent from my SCH-I545 using XDA Free mobile app

gagdude
Old
Thanks Meter 563

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by doctor doom View Post
So I'm trying to factory reset my gs4 and it won't work I've tried to do it in the settings and I've tried to hard reset but every time I've tried it always goes into download mode...I'm rooted using the towel root method on 4.4.2 and I'm no Verizon...if someone can please help that'd be awesome...thank you and have a good day

Ask in your forum, you get more people with the same device and have more knowledge on it.
MY LINE OF DEVICES

Bold indicates daily driver, r indicates rooted/ROM'd

iPod Touch 4 | Motorola Cliq - r | LG Ally - r | Motorola Droid - r | Motorola Droid 2 | Samsung Focus | Motorola Flipside - r | LG MyTouch Q - r | Kyocera Rise | LG Nexus 4 - r | Motorola Atrix 2 | HTC Droid DNA - r | LG Nexus 5 - r | HTC One M8 - r

doctor doom
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by gagdude View Post
Ask in your forum, you get more people with the same device and have more knowledge on it.
Will do, thank you