Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,814,105 Members 44,981 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Galaxy s4 i9500 got bricked

Tip us?

evilol
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Galaxy s4 i9500 got bricked

I tried to flash a rom couple of days ago and it couldn't success but it solved my problems (the home button didn't work well)
And now after couple of days I was surfing on Facebook Andy phone just turned off and started to get loop, I can't access to recover mode and when I try to get into download mode it just shows the screen of pressing up to continue and when I press up it restarts and start into bootloop again. Is my phone dead?

Tkkg1994
Old
Thanks Meter 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilol View Post
I tried to flash a rom couple of days ago and it couldn't success but it solved my problems (the home button didn't work well)
And now after couple of days I was surfing on Facebook Andy phone just turned off and started to get loop, I can't access to recover mode and when I try to get into download mode it just shows the screen of pressing up to continue and when I press up it restarts and start into bootloop again. Is my phone dead?
Is there no way to enter in recovery or download mode? When not.. you got bad luck
My Devices: Galaxy S4 (GT-I9505) (LTE), Samsung Galaxy Tab S (SM-T805) (LTE) and Galaxy S3 (GT-I9300) (Int). Love to all Googy Max kernels and to Philz Touch Recovery. <3

Please hit Thanks if I helped you!!

MAX 404
Old
Thanks Meter 718
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilol View Post
Hi mate

Check your power button, seems like is stuck
Read before doing
Search before asking
Don’t just say thanks if the information was useful, hit thanks too……

Omega one of the last good roms for the I9500 keep it alive , DONATE , your phone will thank you ....

evilol
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tkkg1994 View Post
Is there no way to enter in recovery or download mode? When not.. you got bad luck
So what? No warranty also?