Ask a question

No registration required

Galaxy s4 i9500 got bricked

OP evilol

24th August 2014, 06:21 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0

60 posts
I tried to flash a rom couple of days ago and it couldn't success but it solved my problems (the home button didn't work well)
And now after couple of days I was surfing on Facebook Andy phone just turned off and started to get loop, I can't access to recover mode and when I try to get into download mode it just shows the screen of pressing up to continue and when I press up it restarts and start into bootloop again. Is my phone dead?
24th August 2014, 07:02 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 245

416 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilol

I tried to flash a rom couple of days ago and it couldn't success but it solved my problems (the home button didn't work well)
And now after couple of days I was surfing on Facebook Andy phone just turned off and started to get loop, I can't access to recover mode and when I try to get into download mode it just shows the screen of pressing up to continue and when I press up it restarts and start into bootloop again. Is my phone dead?

Is there no way to enter in recovery or download mode? When not.. you got bad luck
24th August 2014, 08:14 PM   |  #3  
Flag Panama / Spain
Thanks Meter: 903

1,566 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilol

Hi mate

Check your power button, seems like is stuck
25th August 2014, 07:26 AM   |  #4  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0

60 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tkkg1994

Is there no way to enter in recovery or download mode? When not.. you got bad luck

So what? No warranty also?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread