OP Prototype18

11th July 2014, 10:23 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Tirane
Thanks Meter: 3

46 posts
More
Hi guys.

I have a clone galaxy S4 and 3 days ago it went on bootloop just by watching youtube videos. I tried googling something but no results. If i go to recovery mode it shows up a chinese menu and i dont have a clue on it

Any idea how to fix it ?
12th July 2014, 04:54 AM   |  #2  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 14

39 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prototype18

Hi guys.

I have a clone galaxy S4 and 3 days ago it went on bootloop just by watching youtube videos. I tried googling something but no results. If i go to recovery mode it shows up a chinese menu and i dont have a clue on it

Any idea how to fix it ?

Clone phone probably have a different ROM made by the cloning company/person itself and it doesn't have any connections with the original one so.. Its hard for you to find one here.. You probably need to go to the person you brought it from and ask him to flash a ROM!

Hit thanks if I helped!
12th July 2014, 10:44 PM   |  #3  
OP Member
Flag Tirane
Thanks Meter: 3

46 posts
More
Well i got the ROM and the Kernel. But i have a new problem :/ I cant boot to fastboot mode . The phone just hangs in there when i try to do it, The second one is i cant install the drivers to use ADB update mode. And the last one is that my SD card Containing the ROM dsnt show up in the recovery mode :/
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread

Top Threads in Galaxy S 4 Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank