Ask a question

No registration required

Hardware keys: how to set turn on the backlights only pressed

OP biazoto

27th August 2014, 03:10 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 73

344 posts
hello everyone, I would like to know how to configure the hardware keys in Gpe / AOSP / AOKP ROMs to only turn on when pressed and not all the time, for example, when the screen is touched. I have found ways to completely disable, but not exactly what I'm looking for.
27th August 2014, 08:09 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 239

412 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by biazoto

hello everyone, I would like to know how to configure the hardware keys in Gpe / AOSP / AOKP ROMs to only turn on when pressed and not all the time, for example, when the screen is touched. I have found ways to completely disable, but not exactly what I'm looking for.

Try it with the xPosed Moduls from here: http://repo.xposed.info/module/de.ro...osed.installer
Than install the Modul GravityBox
27th August 2014, 10:38 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 73

344 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tkkg1994

Try it with the xPosed Moduls from here: http://repo.xposed.info/module/de.ro...osed.installer
Than install the Modul GravityBox

I already have installed Xposed and use several modules, including gravitybox, but what I seek is a way to configure them so that only light up when they are pressed, as is by default the official ROMs tw and some GPE like the kangakat. in all ROMs I have tested in recent days, by touching the screen, the buttons light up and not thought it was cool. In tested ROMs, as well as in gravitybox, there is only the option to permanently disable the lights of the buttons and that is not what I seek. maybe there is some file or script that can be changed to that setting?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread