Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,733,198 Members 39,663 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[HELP} Can't boot my S4 up after a battery drain

Tip us?

wahbufetz
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Default [HELP} Can't boot my S4 up after a battery drain

Hello guys,
Please help me figure out how can i boot or at least make my battery charging LED turn on...

Scenario: I leave my phone downloading some files while charging at 5%. But then when i got back, my phone is already dead... Can't boot up, that's maybe my battery get drained... I have tried reviving my battery using a clip charger, tested it with a AC/DC Tester and it shows its already fully charged.. But then when i get back to my phone, it won't even start, can't go to the recovery, or even no light even if it's plugged.... Please help...

Thank you

irscotty
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Were you flashing anything at the time or just downloading some files?

If you were just downloading general files then no harm should have been caused if the battery just died.

I would advise that you just leave it charging in the wall for a small period of time and hope for the best, if that fails find somebody with the same phone and try your battery in their phone/their battery in your phone and see if it's a firmware issue or a battery corruption.

Let me know if anything else crops up.

wahbufetz
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by irscotty View Post
Were you flashing anything at the time or just downloading some files?

If you were just downloading general files then no harm should have been caused if the battery just died.

I would advise that you just leave it charging in the wall for a small period of time and hope for the best, if that fails find somebody with the same phone and try your battery in their phone/their battery in your phone and see if it's a firmware issue or a battery corruption.

Let me know if anything else crops up.

Thank you dear... I am now using it, I dunno how but I just place my battery and hoping I can find one after a sleep that could revive it... But I tried just a normal boot a voila, all is safe. Thanks for the reply.... good day

irscotty
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Glad you got it sorted

khaledjk
Old
Thanks Meter 0
...a...