Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] help me with galaxy s4 dual sim

OP eruntalion

12th August 2014, 06:52 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
hello guys, new to this forum and to smartphones roms etc, so i bought the samsung galaxy s4 dual sim from the internet and it came with rom that has many chinese programs that i can't uninstall or stop them from bothering me.

this is the roms info:
device name galaxy s4
model number gt-i9502
android version 4.2.2
baseband version i9502znuamdi
kernel version 3.4.5-482199 se.infra@sep-122 #1 mon apr 29 21:16:04 kst 2013
build number jdq39.i9502zhuamde

so i was wondering if there are any roms out there for the phone that don't have chinese stuff in them, are better etc i don't mind if it is the official 4.4.2 or some custom rom made from you guys.

so could you tell me what roms i can put in it and how to do that cause i am a noob in mobile stuff...

thanks in advance
12th August 2014, 08:38 PM   |  #2  
Flag Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 14

51 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by eruntalion

hello guys, new to this forum and to smartphones roms etc, so i bought the samsung galaxy s4 dual sim from the internet and it came with rom that has many chinese programs that i can't uninstall or stop them from bothering me.

this is the roms info:
device name galaxy s4
model number gt-i9502
android version 4.2.2
baseband version i9502znuamdi
kernel version 3.4.5-482199 se.infra@sep-122 #1 mon apr 29 21:16:04 kst 2013
build number jdq39.i9502zhuamde

so i was wondering if there are any roms out there for the phone that don't have chinese stuff in them, are better etc i don't mind if it is the official 4.4.2 or some custom rom made from you guys.

so could you tell me what roms i can put in it and how to do that cause i am a noob in mobile stuff...

thanks in advance

you need to be root to remove those system app.

to flash custom rom you need to know what will happen next.try google how to root your phone model.

after you root you need to install custom recovery so you can install custom rom on it.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread