Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,198 Members 49,444 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Help regarding bluetooth toggle

Tip us?

juapao
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
Default Help regarding bluetooth toggle

Hi mates!

Currently here is my phone's setup:
GT-i9505
Android 4.4.2 (GoldenEye)
Please attached image for more details.

So here is my issue right now. I received a gift from a friend which is a bluetooth headset however when i tried turning on my bluetooth toggle on my phone it doesnt turn on. I tried flashing multiple times the NON-HLOS.bin and modem.bin compatible to my current setup. However after multiple attempts it really doesnt turn on. If someone could please me out here. By the ive tried different methods already using android terminal and odin(versions 3.09, 3.07).

Thank you!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using XDA Free mobile app
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1408326795525.jpg - [Click for QR Code] (31.2 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg 1408327099311.jpg - [Click for QR Code] (34.3 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg 1408327119817.jpg - [Click for QR Code] (61.1 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg 1408327131299.jpg - [Click for QR Code] (71.0 KB, 13 views)

@SidDev
Old
Thanks Meter 187
Quote:
Originally Posted by juapao View Post
Hi mates!

Currently here is my phone's setup:
GT-i9505

So here is my issue right now. I received a gift from a friend which is a bluetooth headset however when i tried turning on my bluetooth toggle on my phone it doesnt turn on. I tried flashing multiple times the NON-HLOS.bin and modem.bin compatible to my current setup. However after multiple attempts it really doesnt turn on. If someone could please me out here. By the ive tried different methods already using android terminal and odin(versions 3.09, 3.07).

Thank you!

how did or from when did this problem start?
happy to help you .

juapao
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by @SidDev View Post
how did or from when did this problem start?
i didnt notice when it all started. i just noticed it just recently when i needed a bluetooth connectivity. will you help me troubleshoot it? is there a need for a log for it? im still trying to flash the modem and non-hlos files through different versions of odin.

juapao
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
I will try to flash a AOSP or CM based ROM.. i just tried re-flashing recently to fix the issue by flashing TW based.

@SidDev
Old
Thanks Meter 187
Quote:
I will try to flash a AOSP or CM based ROM.. i just tried re-flashing recently to fix the issue by flashing TW based.
if you can provide log it would be awesome but you better flash stock ROM it would be better.
happy to help you .

Birki96
Old
Thanks Meter 6
I have the exact same issue, but i have to mention that the problem started randomly (my father had the phone and suddenly bluetooth wont work anymore on stock rom)

I tried flashing even with .PIT file but still doesnt help.
If anyone got the solution or possible fixes please reply to this thread so me and other users can see it !

lcsd
Old
Thanks Meter 0

DONATE TO ME
Default Flashing modems

Quote:
Hi mates! Currently here is my phone's setup:
GT-i9505

Thank you!
From your 1st image AP: XXUGNG8 and CP: XXUFNBE (modem). So, modem didn't updated. You must flash the NG8 GSM/NON-HLOS modems the right way. Check it here wifi-not-going-on-i9505-flashing-custom-room.

juapao
Old
(Last edited by juapao; 19th August 2014 at 07:59 AM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by lcsd View Post
From your 1st image AP: XXUGNG8 and CP: XXUFNBE (modem). So, modem didn't updated. You must flash the NG8 GSM/NON-HLOS modems the right way. Check it here wifi-not-going-on-i9505-flashing-custom-room.

yeah, i was using gng8 build of goldeneye. i will try this. later.. im waiting to have my battery full again before flashing.. i also find it that the it randomly turns on the bluetooth so i drains my battery as well. it's giving me a hard time even though i have power bank i took some time to charge.

juapao
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
I am currently on stock GNG4 build.. as well as my modem and non-hlos are non the same build.. i will try later to flash the bootloader of the same build if this will fix it.. crossing fingers. I will let you know guys once done for the results

juapao
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
Default logcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by @SidDev View Post
if you can provide log it would be awesome but you better flash stock ROM it would be better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lcsd View Post
Hi mates,

Kindly see attached logcat file that i extracted and filtered only with blue keyword using catlog app.
Attached Files
File Type: txt BT-issue-2014-08-20-13-55-58.txt - [Click for QR Code] (58.0 KB, 7 views)