(Q) Need Help!! Working S4 W/ Broken Screen >> *NEED TO RETRIEVE DATA*

OP Multidex24

8th July 2014, 07:27 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Greensboro
Thanks Meter: 25

82 posts
More
Hey Sadly this may be the last time i will post a thread about the S4, but lets cut to the chase.... Basically My S4 is rooted, It was cracked and I tried changing the glass screen but the lcd went broken.... So I can't see anything on it anymore... So i decided to upgrade for the S5.... And Keep it moving... But the prob is... My Apps, Games, Pics, Music and My Data is still on here..... But B4 the S4 went black, I made sure the phone's USB Debugging was turned on. But I tried plugging it in the PC... It would be detected, but nothings popping up for it... And I Really Need My Stuff Out of the S4... I Backed Up All My Pics & Contacts to Google And Dropbox.. But Since I'm getting the S5.. All I need from the S4 is the Games... Some Apps.. My Music... And Some Other Data... Then hopefully factory Erase the S4 and get rid of this... And now the problem is solved, i finally got all my stuff out of this phone, and now i needa factory reset this... but i guess this is goodbye for now S4... Hello S5...
Last edited by Multidex24; 9th July 2014 at 08:06 AM. Reason: PROBLEM SOLVED :D
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread