Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,110 Members 41,705 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Need a serious help, SPH-l720

Tip us?

PhillipAmal
Old
(Last edited by PhillipAmal; 26th August 2014 at 01:05 AM.) Reason: better comprehension
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Smile [Q] Need a serious help, SPH-l720

Hello XDA developers
For all who got experience and information about digitizera and screen especially for Galaxy S4
I got a SPRINT Galaxy S4 which unfortunately i cracked its screen and got confused about what is compatible and what is not in terms of cable length or any other compatible parts , fitting correctly etc..
So my question is
Does this phone requires only Sprint Galaxy s4 screen and digitizer or any common galaxy s4 screen can be replaced ?
Any further information can really help.

Please help, googled it but have not got a crystal clear answer, so i refered to XDA forums
( what i mean by screen is: digitizer + outer screen)

Special thanks for all repliers

LancerEvoDrifter
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillipAmal View Post
Hello XDA developers
For all who got experience and information about digitizera and screen especially for Galaxy S4
I got a SPRINT Galaxy S4 which unfortunately i cracked its screen and got confused about what is compatible and what is not in terms of cable length or any other compatible parts , fitting correctly etc..
So my question is
Does this phone requires only Sprint Galaxy s4 screen and digitizer or any common galaxy s4 screen can be replaced ?
Any further information can really help.

Please help, googled it but have not got a crystal clear answer, so i refered to XDA forums
( what i mean by screen is: digitizer + outer screen)

Special thanks for all repliers
For me, it would work if you got any US variant version of the part, I have replaced my tmobile variant screen with a at&t part, but if you cant find the US version of the part, try finding the i9505 parts, that model mirrors the US variant of the phone

PhillipAmal
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by LancerEvoDrifter View Post
For me, it would work if you got any US variant version of the part, I have replaced my tmobile variant screen with a at&t part, but if you cant find the US version of the part, try finding the i9505 parts, that model mirrors the US variant of the phone
Thanks a lot mf, but have this method been tested ? I mean other parts on sprint model?

LancerEvoDrifter
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillipAmal View Post
Thanks a lot mf, but have this method been tested ? I mean other parts on sprint model?
I have no heard if anyone has tried with different variant parts on a sprint s4, i would recommend asking some local phone shops or doing some research on google for the answer.