[Q] Need a serious help, SPH-l720

OP PhillipAmal

26th August 2014, 12:44 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

16 posts
Hello XDA developers
For all who got experience and information about digitizera and screen especially for Galaxy S4
I got a SPRINT Galaxy S4 which unfortunately i cracked its screen and got confused about what is compatible and what is not in terms of cable length or any other compatible parts , fitting correctly etc..
So my question is
Does this phone requires only Sprint Galaxy s4 screen and digitizer or any common galaxy s4 screen can be replaced ?
Any further information can really help.

Please help, googled it but have not got a crystal clear answer, so i refered to XDA forums
( what i mean by screen is: digitizer + outer screen)

Special thanks for all repliers
Last edited by PhillipAmal; 26th August 2014 at 01:05 AM. Reason: better comprehension
26th August 2014, 04:38 AM   |  #2  
Flag Houston
Thanks Meter: 7

79 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillipAmal

Hello XDA developers
For all who got experience and information about digitizera and screen especially for Galaxy S4
I got a SPRINT Galaxy S4 which unfortunately i cracked its screen and got confused about what is compatible and what is not in terms of cable length or any other compatible parts , fitting correctly etc..
So my question is
Does this phone requires only Sprint Galaxy s4 screen and digitizer or any common galaxy s4 screen can be replaced ?
Any further information can really help.

Please help, googled it but have not got a crystal clear answer, so i refered to XDA forums
( what i mean by screen is: digitizer + outer screen)

Special thanks for all repliers

For me, it would work if you got any US variant version of the part, I have replaced my tmobile variant screen with a at&t part, but if you cant find the US version of the part, try finding the i9505 parts, that model mirrors the US variant of the phone
27th August 2014, 12:24 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

16 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by LancerEvoDrifter

For me, it would work if you got any US variant version of the part, I have replaced my tmobile variant screen with a at&t part, but if you cant find the US version of the part, try finding the i9505 parts, that model mirrors the US variant of the phone

Thanks a lot mf, but have this method been tested ? I mean other parts on sprint model?
27th August 2014, 05:10 AM   |  #4  
Flag Houston
Thanks Meter: 7

79 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillipAmal

Thanks a lot mf, but have this method been tested ? I mean other parts on sprint model?

I have no heard if anyone has tried with different variant parts on a sprint s4, i would recommend asking some local phone shops or doing some research on google for the answer.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread