[Q] I9500 installed 4.4.2, but modem stuck on 4.3, pls help?

4 posts
Thanks Meter: 1
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hi All,

I have a strange issue, I have upgraded my phone to kitkat(I9500XXUFNE4) thru odin, but the modem is missing and cause of that IMEI is showing as "null/null", so I tried flashing only modem from the zip file of I9500XXUFNE4 but didn't work, and now only way to get modem back on my phone is when I flash "GT-I9500_Modem_XXUEMJ8", the only problem with this is, if I tried to install Paranoid Android my modem again goes missing and even though I flash "GT-I9500_Modem_XXUEMJ8" thru odin still it doesn't, it's like only if I flash Samsung's official firmware then only flashing "GT-I9500_Modem_XXUEMJ8" will bring back my modem and IMEI#.

I should probably mention this also- previously I had installed leaked firmware of open asia "I9500XXUEMJ5_I9500ODDEMJ5_I9500DDUEMJ5_ODD", since then even though I update my phone via official Samsung's OTA or kies, it just updated my "AP" and "CSC, but I have to flash "GT-I9500_Modem_XXUEMJ8" in order to get back my modem.

Please help me, as I want to use my S4 with AOSP or AOKP based roms only.

P.S. I had three generations of Galaxy S series starting from I9000 and since those days I'm flashing my phone and using Custom roms.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Previous Thread Next Thread