during last weeks, I couldn't get a second incoming call while I was talking. The phone didn't give any sign, that I had another call, the caller heard my line was busy. I had some overheating problems, but it's usual with S4. I've always battled with battery, but yesterday battery dropped by 70% after a two hour call. The CPU was working all the time, it also got overheated. I decided to flash the latest UGNG8 modem with Odin (it always drained too much during calls). After this the phone became ****ED UP BIG TIME!
- The phone's audio system has completely malfunctioned. I don't even have sound on boot. Somehow the camera also became defective.
In "quick test mode" melody, speaker, and camera won't work (warning camera failed).
- The Phone application is also totally ****ed up. When I start it, it is very laggy. I can't initiate calls with it (it starts the process, but freezes). When I have an incoming call, itt vibrates, but it has a black screen, I can't answer it.
- Yesterday I couldn't even use internet, today it works perfectly.
- When I unlock the phone it sometimes seems as it would freeze, but after half a minute it unlocks (with lags), sometimes it unlocks fluently.
- It won't connect to wifi network.
- Screen rotation doesn't work in Gallery, but it works in Gmail app (though it vas very laggy and it also froze for a while).
So other than these problems, it works like a charm . I can play chess, use Google maps, and any other apps. App drawer is fluent.
I wiped, reseted everything I could. I reflashed the older UGNG2 modem. Reinstalled Phoenix ROM two times, after that, I restored the original 4.2.2 software from my CWM backup. But all problems are still here.
It seems like a hardware problem to me. So the only thing I can do, is to take it to a service center? I don't have warranty, if they have to exchange the motherboard it will cost like a new phone (((. My problem looks similar to DarkEagle99's.
And what could have gone wrong? I don't think that flashing modem.bin and NON-HLOS.bin could ruin the hardware like this. So, what do you think?
Any opinions, suggestions? If there is no solution, I will have to take it to repair on Monday ((.