Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,560 Members 53,656 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Can not install VIBER

Tip us?

izayone
Old
(Last edited by izayone; 24th August 2014 at 07:04 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Can not install VIBER

Hello,
For a month now, I can no longer install VIBER on my GALAXY S4 GT-9505 running under KITKAT 4.4.2.
Before updating my smartphone, When I was on Android 3.1.2 everything was fine, but since being passed KITKAT 4.4.2 I could not open the VIBER application, this led me to remove it but can not reinstall again. When installing Viber for Play Store, an error message appears: (Unknown error when installing the application code "-24").
I tried to install the downloaded version from APK from the browser but it gives me the same error message.
I request your help, and thank you for your attention.

Tkkg1994
Old
Thanks Meter 47
You can't find the APK file? Here is it: http://www54.zippyshare.com/v/74410672/file.html
My Devices: Galaxy S4 (GT-I9505) (LTE), Samsung Galaxy Tab S (SM-T805) (LTE) and Galaxy S3 (GT-I9300) (Int). Love to all Googy Max kernels and to Philz Touch Recovery. <3

Please hit Thanks if I helped you!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Tkkg1994 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

izayone
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default correcting my request

Thank you for your help. I have to correct my thread. I tried several APK but in vain. they all give me the same error message.

michaels4
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I think its a compatiblity issue

izayone
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Finally I repaired it by removing the folder com.viber.voip on /data/data/. Thanks for you all.