Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,811,035 Members 40,527 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Wifi problem in Galaxy S4 (I9505)

Tip us?
 
Katkoot_cena
Old
(Last edited by Katkoot_cena; 20th February 2014 at 10:47 AM.)
#1  
Katkoot_cena's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 7
Join Date: Feb 2014
Unhappy [Q] Wifi problem in Galaxy S4 (I9505)

Hey there..

my phone was running android 4.2.2 and i updated it to 4.3 using (I9505XXUEMK9) ROM

,After that the Wifi stopped working completely and i tried

and tried to fix this problem and i gave up ,After that i downloaded the CyanogenMod to make my phone usable

waiting this problem to be fixed somehow someday ..

And when Android 4.4.2 kitkat (I9505XXUFNA1) leaked i installed it but unfortunately

the Wifi steal doesn't working..After a while another ROM has leaked (I9505XXUFNA5) and i tried it too

..But nothing changed.So.. Please if there anyone can helps me in this disaster let him\her do it fast because>>

(I'm using my S4 now without WIFI ..just like a normal phone)
 
monkteo
Old
#2  
monkteo's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 181
Posts: 743
Join Date: Oct 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katkoot_cena View Post
Hey there..

my phone was running android 4.2.2 and i updated it to 4.3 using (I9505XXUEMK9) ROM,After that the Wifi stopped working completely and i tried

and tried to fix this problem and i give up ,After that i downloaded the CyanogenMod to make my phone usable waiting this problem to be fixed

somehow someday ..And when Android 4.4.2 kitkat (I9505XXUFNA1) leaked i installed it but unfortunately the Wifi steal doesn't working ..After

a while another ROM has leaked (I9505XXUFNA5) and i tried it too..But nothing changed.

So.. Please if there anyone can helps me in this disaster let him\her do it fast because>>

(I'm using my S4 now without WIFI ..just like a normal phone)

read post 2
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2250824
SGSIV GT-I9505 LTE Black Mist
Root + PhilZ Recovery + DualBoot
SHOstock-i v8.0 & Testing

Thanks For Your Thanks !
The Following User Says Thank You to monkteo For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Katkoot_cena
Old
#3  
Katkoot_cena's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 7
Join Date: Feb 2014
Default where to rea

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkteo View Post

could you please explain and tell me where exactly to read plaeaaaaaaaase
 
Repulsa
Old
#4  
Repulsa's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2,002
Posts: 1,846
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Your Mom's crib

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katkoot_cena View Post
could you please explain and tell me where exactly to read plaeaaaaaaaase
Download/Extract and Try to flash this file via odin by selecting phone or cp, Turn Off your phone manually and wait atleast 10 sec and boot into download mode and flash.
 
Quote:
That awkward moment when you're reading this comment and can't stop reading because you are so intrigued by it,that you keep reading,and then you realize it says nothing important.

Disclaimer "Proceed with extreme caution as i take no responsibility for any damages to your phone. Do it at your own Risk"

All 4.4.2 GT-I9505 Modem / LTE / Bootloader

The Following User Says Thank You to Repulsa For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
sirkuazar
Old
#5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 15
Join Date: Jan 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katkoot_cena View Post
Hey there..

my phone was running android 4.2.2 and i updated it to 4.3 using (I9505XXUEMK9) ROM,After that the Wifi stopped working completely and i tried

and tried to fix this problem and i give up ,After that i downloaded the CyanogenMod to make my phone usable waiting this problem to be fixed

somehow someday ..And when Android 4.4.2 kitkat (I9505XXUFNA1) leaked i installed it but unfortunately the Wifi steal doesn't working ..After

a while another ROM has leaked (I9505XXUFNA5) and i tried it too..But nothing changed.

So.. Please if there anyone can helps me in this disaster let him\her do it fast because>>

(I'm using my S4 now without WIFI ..just like a normal phone)
Change the kernel file
 
Katkoot_cena
Old
#6  
Katkoot_cena's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 7
Join Date: Feb 2014
Default thanks for trying

Quote:
Originally Posted by Repulsa View Post
Download/Extract and Try to flash this file via odin by selecting phone or cp, Turn Off your phone manually and wait atleast 10 sec and boot into download mode and flash.
i did exactly what you said but nothing changed at all ..anyway thanks for trying to help

this is the problem's photo
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-02-20-11-29-05.png
Views:	2571
Size:	84.3 KB
ID:	2590277   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-02-20-11-29-14.png
Views:	771
Size:	48.4 KB
ID:	2590278  
 
Repulsa
Old
#7  
Repulsa's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2,002
Posts: 1,846
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Your Mom's crib

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katkoot_cena View Post
i did exactly what you said but nothing changed at all ..anyway thanks for trying to help

this is the problem's photo
Try to flash a different kernel mate.
 
Quote:
That awkward moment when you're reading this comment and can't stop reading because you are so intrigued by it,that you keep reading,and then you realize it says nothing important.

Disclaimer "Proceed with extreme caution as i take no responsibility for any damages to your phone. Do it at your own Risk"

All 4.4.2 GT-I9505 Modem / LTE / Bootloader

 
Katkoot_cena
Old
#8  
Katkoot_cena's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 7
Join Date: Feb 2014
Can you give a one please cause I don't know where to find it
 
frapeti
Old
#9  
frapeti's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 2,342
Posts: 793
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Cordoba, Argentina

 
DONATE TO ME
I smell Knox has something to do with this...

Try flashing last leak without disabling knox

Sent from my GT-I9505 using xda app-developers app
 
Katkoot_cena
Old
#10  
Katkoot_cena's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 7
Join Date: Feb 2014
I didn't understand exactly what you said but but I already tried to install the new leaked rom which it (I9505XXUFNAD)and nothing changed
The Wi-Fi steal doesn't working.

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes